Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2023
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
overall, it was okay. remind me to never wait for a show ever again. Will definitely watch the main actors in other projects, they are good.
6 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
the straight couple had too much time, but that aside, they could have replaced the flashbacks with cute dates between H and S instead.
7 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
The writer must really like tennis. might as well name it Tennis: The court of do you think this is bl or not.
17 0
Replying to 12101847 • Mar 13, 2025
Why stop at one collect them all
If i could I would, but MarkTong are obsessed with each other, and Tonkla is busy trying to make ends meet. 😭😭😭
0 0
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Ladies I got this. ✋😌✋ mr Nakan would you do me the honor of letting me be yours?

Speak fast before I chew this garlic.😩
8 2
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Now if I said "Sir you are not a creature, you are the finest man i have ever seen." He would have kicked me out 🥴😒😒.
9 0
On My Golden Blood • Mar 12, 2025
Shame they tried with the cgi, nevertheless Mark was so hot I forgot about that window scene. 😭
9 0
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 6, 2025
I swear the one who’s deserve him Seong Hyeon I hope they catch up until the end
They already look so good together 😭
2 0
Replying to bree • Mar 1, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
You will like the ending for sure. But there's a reason why jaemin and su hyeon act like that even though they…
Argh those two should just get together and stop playing in Da On's face.
1 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 1, 2025
Who ever is in charge of Da On's fate must hate him cause how can he have a father like that and also meet those two in one lifetime?
14 0