Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2023
Replying to Dramab • May 15, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I would love to know her background story.
Does she even have one?😅jk but whatever it is doesn’t give her a pass to treat others like trash.
3 0
Replying to Amiya Rose • May 15, 2023
Title Love Mate
According to Ha Ram, they "had ramen" (Korean version of "Netflix and chill"), so I don't know why they'd put…
Yeah I heard what Haram said but I just thought it was a joke? Cause that man doesn't take things seriously even when he was slapped he acted like it was a normal occurrence. Even if they actually did things Lee Jun wouldn't be that calm. Anyways it is what is I guess.
0 0
Replying to Cocovixen • May 15, 2023
Title Love Mate
I thought the same and they had their same clothes on too.
Right?? Cause who does things and then put clothes back on?
1 0
On Doctor Cha • May 15, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
As much as some of you are irritated by Roy's constant presence while she is going through a lot, he is at least there for her. She literally has only one friend and her mother, Roy being around provides an extra support for her. While everyone was busy doubting her abilities as a doctor he was rooting for her. While her husband was being nasty towards her, Roy at least made her smile. While her hsuband and those around her were neglecting her, he was checking up on her. He has witnessed how her husband treats her so him being frustrated about her not leaving is also valid. Even if they don't end up together he would still make a great friend. I hope doctor Cha find the courage to face the looming storm ahead of her.
27 1
On Doctor Cha • May 15, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I see a lot of people that want doctor Cha to find happiness and be on her own. That is completely valid. However I would love for her to experience the love that she was denied by her husband. A man that will worship the ground she walks on, appreciates her efforts, spoil and pamper her instead of making her his slave. I would love that kind of love for her, she has been though it with that narcissist.
24 3
On Doctor Cha • May 15, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
They tried hey? They really tried to make us like So Ra but nope.
10 4
On Love Syndrome III • May 14, 2023
P or whatever his name is, has to be the worst bl antagonist of all time. He is like the annoying neighborhood kid that everyone hates.
11 2
On Love Mate • May 14, 2023
Title Love Mate
The kiss was giving Blueming and To My Star all at once. In a good way.
11 0
On Love Mate • May 14, 2023
Title Love Mate
That was surprisingly good for a first kiss. I see people im the comments saying they slept together but I thought they had a long make out session and fell asleep since they had been drinking. Correct me if I am wrong though.
12 4
On The Good Bad Mother • May 13, 2023
Everyone just suits the characters that they are playing too well. Whoever chose knew what they were doing. Everybody is acting their boots off, even the pigs.
15 2
On True to Love • May 12, 2023
Title True to Love
Soo Hyuk and Bora need to get together by next episode. Even Bo Mi and Jin Ho are dating and they met yesterday 😭
5 4
On True to Love • May 12, 2023
Title True to Love
The married couple needs to sit down and figure out how to keep their marriage going and the husband needs to start being honest. The divorced couple needs to sit down and have a drink and unpack what caused their marriage to end the way it did. The bottom line is, communication is key. A pillow fight will also do the trick.
11 0
On The Promise • May 10, 2023
Title The Promise
So what's next? A break up? And then a wedding 50 years later? 🥱😫
8 1
Replying to Martial • May 8, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
So Ra needs a good reality check and an upper cut for good measure but then again, that's just my anger management…
😭😭she is frustrating
1 0
On Love Syndrome III • May 7, 2023
I see a lot of people complaining about how bad the series is and that's valid but at least the camera quality is nice. 😫😭
1 0