(I'm pretty sure you mixed Tian and Tai up) Wouldn't it feel illogical that Tai said all of that in that situation?…
Tai choosing Pat wouldn't have solved anything but it would have prevented things from escalating the way they did. They would still need to sit and talk about it and find a solution moving forward. I am definitely not defending the way Pat reacted but damn Lomfon ain't not saint either kissing someone's partner without consent is disgusting.
(I'm pretty sure you mixed Tian and Tai up) Wouldn't it feel illogical that Tai said all of that in that situation?…
No one is in the right in this situation, Pat reacted emotionally and Tai was confused. If Tai had simply said he chose Pat it wouldn't have escalated things to the point of a break up. By not saying anything at that point it escalated things and lets not forget that he did the same thing back at the camp. Pat is clearly panicking and wants an answer now, not the best way but its valid cause his partner is hesitant to choose him. Pat knows Tai loves him I mean we can all see it, but he needs assurance that Tai loves him for him not because of a soulmate connection. He is not asking for proof but its more like a plea for Tai not to let this get between them. remember Pat fell for Tai before he knew they were soulmates so he likes Tai soulmate or not he just likes him. There reason he doesn't understand Tai's viewpoint is because Tai is not saying anything. what is someone supposed to understand from "if you don't understand my silence then you don't understand me"? This line was funny by the way I wonder what the writer was thinking. overall this episode wasn't well written but I am looking forward to seeing how they sort things out.
(I'm pretty sure you mixed Tian and Tai up) Wouldn't it feel illogical that Tai said all of that in that situation?…
Pat is clearly hurt and he is asking Tai to choose between him and Lomfon and instead of saying he chooses Pat he asks "Do I have to choose? you already know that I love you so much." he is being defensive towards Pat who is already losing it. all Pat needed was for Tai to say that he chooses him. Its not fair to conclude that Pat was not in a state to have a proper conversation because how do you have a conversation with someone who is clearly unwilling to have one. The one not in the right state to talk in Tai not Pat. Pat worded it perfectly when he asked "How can I try to understand if you don't say anything." just because a person is mad doesn't mean their comprehension flies out the window.
At least Pat reached out to Tai even though he was drunk so that they can talk about this instead of just letting it linger in the air. pat is actively trying to sort of the issue while tai is being mum about it. why is Tai not telling Pat that they should talk tomorrow instead of going around the bush. Before the whole break up word these people were in a relationship so Tai did owe Pat an explanation of what the hell just happened. You would go insane too if your partner was acting as if you are the problem in this situation. Pat is probably scared that Tai might be second guessing his feelings for him since the soulmate thing is gone and its driving him mad cause he doesn't know what Tai is thinking. Imagine being happy and in love the day before and the poof it seems like you are back to square one the following day.
Honestly I think Lomfon should have told Tai about the soulmate thing the same way he told Pat, that would have prevented all this conflict from happening. But no it all about him and how he feels the rest can all suffer so that he can prove his theory and find answers to his own problems. He is also a hypocrite cause he had told Tien that he didn't believe in soulmates and then he goes and does that. Tai shouldn't have lied to Pat, they are now official so he should have told him that he was meeting up with Lomfon to fulfil his promise. Pat absolutely lost it which is understandable considering the fact that his partner lied to him, his feelings are valid but he could have approached this in a calm manner. It was unfortunate for Tien to witness all of this unfold and the worst part is that he can't even say much to Lomfon cause they are not together.
The only people I feel sorry for are us, Duer and Tien. Poor Tien just witnessed his crush play a role in ruining his brother's relationship and also got his own heart broken in the process.
"I choose you Pat. I love you and only you soulmate connection or not. I am sorry I lied to you I just didn't how to tell you, nor did I expect this fool to kiss me." It's that simple Tai. As for Pat (Inserts Rema's Baby calm down).
If everything ended as Ryou's vision of what the consequences of his wish would be, this series would have been better. But oh well they tried. The concept is bomb though the problem was the execution.
If the father wanted to have a son so badly why did he attempt to kill him in the future? Like what was the motive for him to do that cause he had pretty much gotten away with murder?.
Dropped this drama around ep 10 but picked it up again and I am glad I did. It was really enjoyable after ep 10 I guess that's when things started to make sense and become interesting for me.
Yeah no I feel you. This is like an office drama with bl elements added to it. The writing is also all over the place as if the writer doesn't want the couple to be together. We have been seeing the slow so far hopefully we will get the burn soon. We are almost done bestie hang in there. We have seen worse than this.
I feel for Jeng, liking someone who doesn't like you back is very painful. Being rejected is heartbreaking. At least it looks like Pat is finally realizing that he likes hin too. My crush could never. 😭😭
There reason he doesn't understand Tai's viewpoint is because Tai is not saying anything. what is someone supposed to understand from "if you don't understand my silence then you don't understand me"? This line was funny by the way I wonder what the writer was thinking. overall this episode wasn't well written but I am looking forward to seeing how they sort things out.
At least Pat reached out to Tai even though he was drunk so that they can talk about this instead of just letting it linger in the air. pat is actively trying to sort of the issue while tai is being mum about it. why is Tai not telling Pat that they should talk tomorrow instead of going around the bush. Before the whole break up word these people were in a relationship so Tai did owe Pat an explanation of what the hell just happened. You would go insane too if your partner was acting as if you are the problem in this situation. Pat is probably scared that Tai might be second guessing his feelings for him since the soulmate thing is gone and its driving him mad cause he doesn't know what Tai is thinking. Imagine being happy and in love the day before and the poof it seems like you are back to square one the following day.