Editorials
Replying to Luke • Aug 27, 2023
Title Destined with You
I KNOW RIGHT? I was like pleaaasee no but at the same time I’m here for the messiness..
lmao a whole recipe for disaster, my scaredy ass would have backed out and drank the concoction.
0 0
On Destined with You • Aug 26, 2023
Title Destined with You
Her co-workers and her boss are despicable human beings
15 2
On Destined with You • Aug 26, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I know some people are bad at taking rejection but a love spell? oh hell no!
13 4
On Destined with You • Aug 26, 2023
Title Destined with You
I wonder who the hand belongs to.
0 0
On Destined with You • Aug 26, 2023
Title Destined with You
Whoever is styling Rowoon deserves to have their favourite snacks and drinks always available and for free.
29 1
On Why R U? • Aug 24, 2023
Title Why R U?
I am also enjoying the tom and jerry relationship between Lee Won and Ji oh and the MaxNat crumbs.
4 0
On Why R U? • Aug 24, 2023
Title Why R U?
The way Yoo Kyeom looks at Sun Woo with those puppy eyes, it's cute plus the eyebrow raise whenever he learns something new about him.
6 1
On Why R U? • Aug 24, 2023
Title Why R U?
Whatever you remember about the Thai version throw it out the window. it's is hard to beat the original and that's okay. This is cute and funny you need to enjoy it for what it is.
6 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
YH and SW are beautiful and precious they will definitely find people who will love them outside the show.
5 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Minsung clearly likes HJoon more than HJin. He was sad when he didn't join his chat. he was also jealous that he joined other people's chats but not his. HJin seemed like the safer option because he was straightforward. now that they have spoken MS realised that HJoon really likes him and just struggles to express it. the way HJoon was holding back his tears seeing MS cry was precious and MS noticed it as well. let's see who he chooses. I wonder what was written in that letter.
13 1
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
The bond between the guys from the quadruple room is soo precious. not YH and HJoon bantering about his impatience. and not YH claiming the heart as his own even though JS made it for SH lmao.
7 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 28, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
I like how YH handled JW's feelings while rejecting him. JW was so nervous but managed to express himself to the the person he likes. I hope he has forgiven SW lol. Since YH said they should keep in contact outside the show, they might grow closer and become really good friends or become more than that, who knows?.
5 1
Replying to Pencil Box • Jul 27, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
People might disagree, but I think LLH having a serious case of depression and it's not healthy.
He has literally given up on life.
1 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 26, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
So far I have been able to tell who is a suspect the problem is knowing how they did it, my brain is not yet seasoned enough.
6 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 26, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
we have FDB who wants to be good at fighting and solving cases because he looks up to his master, we also have DFS who wants to be the best in the world by winning against Li Xiangyi. and then there is LLH who just wants to find a corpse and that's it.
10 4
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 26, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I am living for DFS side eyeing everyone.
7 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 26, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
After watching TTEOTM I am finding it hard to trust CDl as the heroine. Lmao I am constantly thinking she is up to something.
1 0
Replying to lynmac55 • Jul 26, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I know he was faking, but my first thought was 'food poisoning' from eating the contaminated pork. Punn handling…
Imao I also thought the same thing but then I realised that he was the only one.
1 0
Replying to Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 25, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Replying to deleted comment
Lol it's okay I am sure you didn't mean to be rude, your comment was just random.
1 0
Replying to Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 25, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Replying to deleted comment
lol, it's just a comment.
3 2