Editorials
On Dangerous Romance • Oct 7, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Where is the danger? the romance? The chemistry? I keep hoping that it will improve with every episode only to be disappointed. The acting is good though, The script is confused.
25 1
On You Are Mine • Oct 6, 2023
Title You Are Mine
There is just something about the way they look at each other.
8 1
On You Are Mine • Oct 6, 2023
Title You Are Mine
"should I be more straightforward?" Please do so, Shun Yu is panicking on the other side.😂😂😂I l love the general manager's thoughts, they can be silly unlike his utter appearance.
12 1
On Absolute Zero • Oct 5, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
I had to look up their real ages before saying this. Older Soon and younger Sa have such cute chemistry, they don't give creepy vibes at all like I thought they would.
2 0
On Behind Your Touch • Oct 1, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
Being blamed by a killer for being smart is wild, him performing your last rites is insane.
3 1
On Behind Your Touch • Oct 1, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
Took "If looks could kill, you'd be dead." Too seriously didn't he?😒
3 0
On Behind Your Touch • Oct 1, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
When the shaman was confessing to the murders I was distracted. I was like okay eyeshadow, okay lipstick and completely lost it when he smiled cause of his powdered face. I was unable to take him seriously😭😭😭😭
5 0
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends
Top needs to relax, he wasn't rushing to tell Mew about his infidelity so why is he rushing him for forgiveness? He is also another character that needs to work on himself. He needs to give Mew space and time to figure things out and to think about whether he wants him back or not.
6 4
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends
I think Boston has some unresolved trauma. At first I thought he was being a blatant piece of you know what. But now I think it's deeper than that, this man is hurt and is using s*x as a coping mechanism. That's the only way to explain why this man sleeps with anything that moves, except females of course. did you all notice how we don't really know much about him except that he sleeps around, betrays his friends and his father is a politician or something?
4 4
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends
Sand, just like Nick, knew that he was dealing with a mess but still dived in head first. his best option is to keep it moving, Ray will catch up when he is ready. All Sand can do is be supportive of Ray when he Ray finally realises that he needs help. For now keep it moving baby.
1 0
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
Now on to Mew, He is hurt, he feels betrayed by two people he loved. He lost a boyfriend and a friend at the same time. They both lied and made a fool out of him. Him drinking to cope with the pain is valid, at least he is not going around hurting other people to feel better about himself. Most people underestimate how strong and wilful Mew is. after all this he is going to bounce back and get it together. He needs to feel the pain and process his feelings and let it all out, it's his first heartbreak after all, he is doing the best he can to cope. Alcohol is not the best way to do it, but the pain from heartbreak is not easy to deal with either. I have heard of heartbreak stories where people woke up at 3 am screaming and crawling on the floor from the pain.
1 0
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
The Girl friend is somewhat a good friend but what she did by inviting Top was dead wrong. He is literally responsible for making your friend go on this self sabotaging spree. Ray even though he is wrong for not stopping him, it's not really his fault. No matter how apologetic my friend's ex is I wouldn't bring him around her knowing he cheated on her and caused her pain. That will have to be her choice not mine. Bringing the perpetrator to help the victim to cope with the pain is wild to me.
7 1
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
People who feel sorry for Top have never been cheated on it seems. It's not even about the cheating it's about the trust, the trust is now broken. ever tried to assemble a mirror after it has been broken? exactly. Top did not only cheat, he cheated with Mew's close friend. This ship is going to be complicated if they get back together, I wish they won't. If they really must have ForceBook together, they will have to make him a twin or something. Not even him taking care of Mew moved me, I think I am heartless.😭😭😭
4 2
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
I am glad Nick is going with that Daddy what what guy, I don't think it will work out but I think him being chased instead of chasing someone will make him realise his self worth. baby, Boston is not worth it, focus on yourself.
4 0
On Only Friends • Oct 1, 2023
Title Only Friends Spoiler
Ray needs to get it together, not for Sand, Mew or anyone else, but himself. He will not just end up losing everyone but he will lose himself in the way he is acting. I am not defending him but him going with Mew on this self sabotage wild ride is the only way he himself knows how to cope with pain. I think the more Mew spirals out of control Ray will see that the life he is living is not it. beneath all his devil may care attitude is someone who is longing for love and care and to be heard, however he doesn't know how to say it and instead does all of this. Looking at how he is possessive of Sand he is already in love with him, but he doesn't know how to tell him, but that is a side quest Ray needs professional help first. If he gets together with anyone regardless of who they are, he will end up hurting them, cause hurt people hurt other people. in conclusion I do not hate Ray, I feel for him instead.
4 0
On My Personal Weatherman • Sep 29, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
Hira and Yoh should be besties. The way they both view their men is so beautiful and precious, when they love you, they love you but they struggle to put it into words. you need to get into their heads to see yourself from their point of view. One appreciates his man's beauty through photography and another does it by drawing him. they both also love doing acts of service which are cooking, cleaning, laundry etc. Not to mention that they both fell for them at first sight. please they are so precious.😭😭😭
26 2
On My Personal Weatherman • Sep 29, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
The way Mizuki gets jealous is something else, the eye twitch is sending me.🤣🤣
30 1
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me Spoiler
aah love is blind hey? who would have though that a bite mark engagement would be this cute?
8 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Sep 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Cheng Yi and Hong Yi need to come and fetch their cousin Zong Yi, quick and fast.😭
3 0
On Behind Your Touch • Sep 24, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
So I guess the romance tag is for the captain and her aunt's romance as well as her best friend and her French teacher? cause I don't see it happening for the main leads at this point in the show.
2 7