Celebrity
On My Magic Prophecy • Sep 14, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
I am loving this series. Glad that they were able to resolve the misunderstanding quick.
11 0
On A Hundred Memories • Sep 14, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
I like the friendship between the two FLs. There is a lot happening plot wise. Its almost to much to follow at times direction wise. This could have benefited from focusing on a character an episode or one plot point per episode. There really doesn't even need a romance point. So much happened in the 80s in South Korea. They could have touched on the poverty, the politics, the strictness of their government.
9 1
Replying to pikachuu • Sep 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
Why is the comment section like this.. no new comments.. today's ep 6 was good lol.. i cried for khem when master…
I was cracking up when he was moving on. Like master! not everything is about you! lol
8 0
Replying to TJoyce • Sep 13, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
What I truly hated was the way Eun Jung got hurt by Sang Yeon’s insecurity and actions throughout. “I want…
That was the frustrating part! Eun Jung was treated poorly and yet still mourned this woman!
2 0
Replying to SHIVER • Sep 6, 2025
Title Khemjira
Man is so in love that he misused his powers to enter rooms 😭🤌🏻 also Khem why do you think he won't want…
Right, i was wondering if he even caught that.
5 0
On Khemjira • Sep 6, 2025
Title Khemjira
Pong!!! I know he about to stir some shit up and I am excited for it. Actually liking the slow burn for the show. It's following the book very well.
12 0
Replying to fluffyzebra • Aug 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
I might've died during the rain scene and tattoo reveal. 🙈
They need to do it again and without the sunnies .
3 0
On Khemjira • Aug 23, 2025
Title Khemjira
The horror part actually scares me. That usually doesn't happen nowadays.
4 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 23, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I feel like Victor is embarrassing himself with his little crush. It's adorable now, but if he mess them up, I'm gonna be pissed.
10 0
Replying to Its Liane • Aug 23, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
Is there not a similar drama like this? I think Japanese as well. It is also two-coworkers, one is older and the…
Old Fashioned Cupcake.
10 1
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 23, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
This is so well done. I definitely feel like the directing for this series is great. Also, with the casting. The actors are age appropriate in their roles. I find it hard to take actors who look so young and out of place for a character that is obviously meant to be older and in a mature position. Just my opinion.
20 1
On Khemjira • Aug 23, 2025
Title Khemjira Spoiler
His past brother irks me so bad. Take no for an answer. It never changes does it. A woman can't even say no without being harassed. He pisses me off. Now he is harassing her in her next life! Come on...
17 0
On Khemjira • Aug 19, 2025
Title Khemjira
This was good. I'm glad I went in unaware.
14 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
A good ending especially since the book is over 250 chapters plus special chapters.
3 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 5, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Yeah, I think I will come back once everyone tells me the divorce era is over. This is painful.
4 0
On Revenged Love • Jul 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Tell Shuo to leave. He just seems like someone who constantly needs to be taken care of.
6 0
Replying to ashley • Jul 21, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Honestly I'm so impressed by the screenwriter for turning the novel which is lowkey messed up into this beautiful…
They are doing a good job of changing it up from the novel. I am pleasantly surprised by how well its been going.
14 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Jul 20, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
This is so cute!!!!
7 0
Replying to apathy • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
i read their first time in the novel and ngl it was really intense…too intense 😭 it had me like omg get off…
I know in the show they are going to heavily dilute it. Sort of like the office scene. The book was a lot.
2 4
On Revenged Love • Jul 18, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I really hope they sell this as a DVD.
6 3

1