Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 8, 2026

Friends

Replying to LanLan • Aug 14, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
In case you didn't know, ZLH Studio is run by a staff member who is also a part of LYX's team. That's some food…
That explains a lot.... he needs to run away as soon as the contract is up. How does she have so many resources?
4 0
Replying to Yiena • Aug 12, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
so startimes IS competent but just not for him ig
Exactly, walnutz have to fight for our lives while the company just sits back and does nothing to protect him
4 0
Replying to Aya • Aug 12, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He Spoiler
When did she say this? Also, the director is the one who did Tiger and Crane. Does he have a bad rep?
Wow, her fandom seems to be fighting with everyone.....i don't understand how that is possible. It seems a lot of the posts have been removed now as well. I guess StarTimes can work when they want
1 0
Replying to Aya • Aug 11, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He Spoiler
When did she say this? Also, the director is the one who did Tiger and Crane. Does he have a bad rep?
Damn, she's so jobless lol. I'm so confused by her. Any other company would treat him so well, but you have StarTimes trying to limit his potential. Reading your response, I just checked Weibo. I hope they are smart enough not to let her take advantage of the situation.

Praying he's better; Linghe really needs a good team.
3 2
Replying to LanLan • Aug 11, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He Spoiler
"Naturally, if the company has invested in your development, you need to give back to it; surely you don't…
When did she say this? Also, the director is the one who did Tiger and Crane. Does he have a bad rep?
1 4
Replying to Mira • Aug 10, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Startimes can give them Ci Tang ML role directly.Why not???
LOL i just saw the pictures of them. For some reason, they give off more idol vibes; they don't really look like actors and seem very young
5 1
Replying to Aya • Aug 10, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I know... he's already dealing with health issues as well 😔, which is why I want him to do more modern works
I hope so; he's been saying he wants to try out a variety of roles with different professions. I would love to see him in a lawyer or engineer role
5 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 10, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Today's OutfitTop + Pants: Acne Studios 2026 Pre-FallJewelry: Bulgari Serpenti Full Diamond Necklacehttps://weibo.com/6706301574/5330096308881528…
He looks good, but the outfit was not appropriate for the weather, poor guy
3 1
Replying to LanLan • Aug 10, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Just saw Startimes signed 2 new male actors... I know what's going to happen, but I don't have proof 😂
interesting..... i'm starting to believe the rumours that his contract is really up next year. Watch them put those actors in citang or whatever other dramas Linghe is filming
8 0
Replying to sparklingeyes • Aug 9, 2026
Title Revenge
Before filming starts, I really hope ZLH gets to take the whole month off and properly rest. Dude, his schedule…
Looks like he won't have enough time to ... he's booked for Aug and filming starts in Sep for this
0 0
Replying to Hanlee • Aug 9, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He Spoiler
can he take a role that is not sick please 😔🥺 i just watched him talking in stage, it seems this role recur…
I know... he's already dealing with health issues as well 😔, which is why I want him to do more modern works
1 2
Replying to Mira • Aug 9, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
8/9 - Zhang Linghe has been selected for the 2026 TopBrand China Brand Young 500 list. He ranks 47th. This list…
wow that's great
3 0
Replying to kiki • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
lyx is and will always be a better actor than lingsearacist. citang already casted lyx so keep crying about it.…
Please get something better to do than trolling online.
4 5
Replying to geechoo • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He Spoiler
also now that Overdo has finished airing, I just wanna say, people are extremely hypocritical when it comes to…
I've been saying there's a massive double standard when it comes to him, both with cfans and international fans. Watch them say it's a low budged drama that's why it isn't doing well. Yesterday, i saw a hot search that overdo didn't live up to POJ but the same can be said for everyone else- i'm convinced that the ppl behind these negative tags are the teams from POJ that are threatned by his success .

Also, alot of dramas aren't doing well atm so why focus on linghe who investors clearly believe in him and his ability to carry a drama.
7 1
Replying to kiki • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
lyx is and will always be a better actor than lingsearacist. citang already casted lyx so keep crying about it.…
Probably why they keep pushing for her , she can't attract investors alone and with the rumours his contract is ending they need another cash cow and she's not up to standard yet
7 7
Replying to kiki • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
youre not getting laid by zhanglingracist. txw is still pretty, rich, and booked while ur here being bitter. overdo…
The obsession to come all the way to his page to say this, even his antis are obsesseed with him.
8 1
Replying to CloudA • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I just saw posts on Weibo and Xiaohongshu claiming that a Lu Yuxiao's fan is threatening to throw sulfuric acid…
That's crazy, also watch none of the cdrama accounts will post about this cause it doesn't fit their narrative . His agency won't do anything either ugh
7 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
So I'm done with this drama and I put up my review; because there are over 100 reviews here's the link to mine…
It was nice seeing all your comments in the thread!
2 1
Replying to Flamekitty • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
I love the actors but I have no idea if I should watch this, I can do sad and some triggering emotional scenes.…
Yes! imo it's not the worst drama i've ever seen and alot of redeeming qualities.
2 0
Replying to porteeteepor • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
the rating is crazy can someone tell me if this is ACTUALLY bad?? so that I don’t waste my time on it
Don't mind the ratings and watch for yourself! There are alot of highy rated dramas here that imo aren't really good either.
5 1