Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 8, 2026

Friends

On Overdo • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
This drama was a journey. Contrary to popular belief, i don't mind the ending too much. I do think the majority of cdrama watchers lean towards a heavier romance plot so this tragic love story doesn't work for alot of people.

I would say the storyline and acting carried this drama, the director isn't bad as people make him out to be but he needs alot of work developing the storyline/ shots etc. Linghe, did fantastic it's become one of my favourite role of his as he can play around with the character more. Churan did really well too, i hope they can team up again in the future.

If anyone is still debating on watching it, don't mind the reviews and do so!
15 2
Replying to Aya • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I'm glad to hear that he's been getting praise. I agree too, Overdo >>> POJ in terms of his acting skills…
Couldn't have said it any better
3 0
Replying to Aya • Aug 6, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I'm glad to hear that he's been getting praise. I agree too, Overdo >>> POJ in terms of his acting skills…
I think it's because his character in POJ was written that way. Also, to add that they cut out alot of his scenes towards the end didn't really help.
6 1
Replying to Aya • Aug 5, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Based on the concept photo that was released , it does seem like it might be Female Centric....also, nothing against…
Yup, they really just leave him to deal with all the negative attacks. Seeing it happen in real time is so interesting.
2 0
Replying to LanLan • Aug 5, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
The best thing about Overdo, besides solidifying ZLH's power of attracting commercial investments, is seeing all…
I'm glad to hear that he's been getting praise. I agree too, Overdo >>> POJ in terms of his acting skills it sucks that people gave up on the drama but he killed it .
10 6
Replying to KC dramas • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
I think this drama deserves at least a 7/10. I'd personally give it a 7.5 thats the highest i can give , 6.8 feels…
I really hope they work together again, they deserve it
3 0
Replying to CloudA • Aug 4, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
❤️For people wondering what is happening with Zhang Linghe's next historical drama Ci Tang (Revenge), which…
Based on the concept photo that was released , it does seem like it might be Female Centric....also, nothing against the actress but i've been seeing a bunch of marketing posts in her favor since she's been rumoured and negative comments about linghe.

Their agency seems to really want her to hit big like linghe but it would be better if they don't use him as a bargaining tool. At this point, i'm not sure what fans can do. Hope his contract truly ends next year and he can move on, his agency is not equipped to handle him.
10 9
Replying to jenny • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
not that i like the character li boze or anything, but i somehow find the actor's visuals and acting much more…
Not really, i find him really stiff no offense. People are always trying to use linghe to prop up other actors but you can clearly see that linghe is main lead material.
0 0
On Revenge • Aug 2, 2026
Title Revenge
Apparently shooting start in early September, i hope they disclose who the fl is
1 1
Replying to Cdramas_RawTruth • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo
Is this drama a hit in China ???
It's not doing as bad as ppl think
0 0
Replying to void • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
Linghe fandom were attacking other airing drama giving low ratings to drama now thier own drama drop to 7.0 lol
Stop lying this is actually happening to him
3 0
Replying to Smiling • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Damn, Qingyi is killing more people than Xie Zheng killed as a general during war. Bloody Zhang Linghe is indeed…
Yeah since the director cut out his fighting scenes then came out to say it wasn't as important than the romance......
4 0
Replying to N_N • Jul 30, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I really want news about that alternate worlds dual role drama that he was rumored for earlier this year. I hope…
I hope so, it would really challenge him as a role . I also hope his team gives him some time off between the projects before he completely burns out
3 0
Replying to skyblue • Jul 30, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
this director’s reputation is so bad now. he should just retire.
Sucks for him..... but i care more about linghe's reputation and there's only so much he can do. I can't let him ruin citang. He needs to take some more classes or retire LOL
6 6
On Zhang Ling He • Jul 29, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Cwalnutz need to protest against the overdo director, i'm being so serious. i know there's a melon that he got removed but i need him far away from linghe's next project......
5 12
Replying to Hanlee • Jul 29, 2026
Title Overdo
http://xhslink.com/o/6zouwlMSk23His acting 😩😭💔😭😩💔😭😩💔Anyone who thinks he can't act,…
The director must be stopped 😭 He cuts out all the best scenes and does not know how to emotionally develop the plot. Linghe is doing so well for this to be the outcome. Also, i haven't seen alot of criticism for his acting on weibo etc just mostly international fans
3 1
Replying to I Usually Offend People • Jul 28, 2026
Only Ning ge and Keyu work super hard on the cases. They're always trying to uncover the clues. Especially Ning…
Mira answered but also keep in mind he's been exhausted this season and i feel like he's doing it mostly due to his friendship with the group.
3 0
On The Truth Season 4 • Jul 28, 2026
I still need to catch up but storyline aside i feel like the fits were better in S3. I also feel like this season has alot of editing. Side note, has there ever been a male guest on the show?
1 1
Replying to Hanlee • Jul 28, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
I just saw an interview, he's saying he want to try a villain role for his acting, I Also want him to try it,…
I think so too, i hope he tries a variety of roles and hope ppl can see past his looks
3 1
Replying to Aya • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
IDK if they were forced they both wanted to do a republican drama but linghe for example is not at a point where…
Don't believe these rumours
0 0