Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 24, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2019
Replying to Shen Li • Sep 11, 2025
Person Wang Ying Lu
CANNOT ACT AT ALL!
Are you good? I see what you've been doing out here, giving 1 star to almost every single show except for your own favs! Isn't it ridiculous 😒 get a life!
11 1
Replying to sachapz • Sep 5, 2025
I didn't even realize that he was ZYR at first (this coming from someone who has binged WIFTY way too many times)🙈They…
Yesss both of them are great! looking forward to their new proj tgt , I want to see them in historical one 🥹
5 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 5, 2025
I've watched 3 dramas of ZYR and this one is the best role so far! Before, I didn't think he'd be THIS handsome and charismatic until I watched this show! I was only watching it bc of Lulu but, unexpectedly falling in love with him as well 🫣🥰💖
12 3
On Feud • Sep 4, 2025
Title Feud
People who hate angst stuff would say otherwise but, for me it's hands down one of the best xianxia ever. I cried so much that I couldn't breathe when the story unfolded. People should've realised that the FL is not unreasonable at this point cuz gurrrl if I was her I'd be the same😭😭😭
17 1
On Wang Ying Lu • Sep 4, 2025
Person Wang Ying Lu
Lulu finally getting the recognition she deserves! This is such a peak year of her ❤︎‬ love her since I AM NOBODY, now I feel like a proud mom seeing her child growing up 😆
18 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 4, 2025
one of the greatest c-dramas I've ever watched 🫶🏻
I bawled my eyes out in every single episode! one of the best shows for a good cry 😭 now I need another ZYR & WYL in historical drama tgt plsss make it happen 🙏🏻
9 0
On Blood River • Aug 3, 2024
Title Blood River
Soooo I thought PXR is the FL no? 😢 That's fine as long as she's one of the main leads, I'm gonna watch it ❤️
2 1
On Lovely Runner • Jul 5, 2024
Dafuq is wrong with the reviews? Feels like a whole bunch of trolls team up tgt- trash talking about this beautiful drama🙄🙄🙄
15 0
On Bai Lu • Jun 7, 2024
Person Bai Lu
Everyone, please report the comment/account below. Seems like she doesn't have better thing to do with her life, so chose to go around spouting nonsense😬
5 3
Replying to FlugelSan • Apr 8, 2024
Title Feud
Original script
oh okie, thank you 🥹
1 0
On Feud • Apr 8, 2024
Title Feud
Is this drama based on novel? If yes, I'd love to read it 🥰
1 2
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 7, 2021
May be it's him ,, I saw an interview with the lead actress ,, he was so shy with her and looked really young…
Well, it's true that Leo does look young, but I don't think Dilraba looks that much older. I think they already have that ? chemistry and I can feel it. Of course, IRL they are good brother/sister and don't have that kind of romantic relationships. I only ship them on screen.
8 0
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Apr 7, 2021
In the MV for the OST, they show him pulling her in for a smooch. They switch scenes too fast however, and I've…
It makes sense. Thank you for satisfying my curiosity. I'm still looking forward to seeing him kiss though LOL
1 1
Replying to Cherry Luo • Apr 7, 2021
Before, he was too young? But here, he gonna have a kiss scene, dunno if it get blurred out or not and if so,…
From what I saw I think they use camera angle which I don't really like that. I hope to see a REAL kiss. So sad ㅠㅠ
1 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 7, 2021
I'm wondering why Leo Wu has never been kissed on screen, like is it a policy or smth? It's not like he was too young, he was about 20 when they started filming this drama.
1 9
On Peng Xiao Ran • Mar 8, 2021
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Come on please, just release her new dramas already! I've been waiting for 2 freaking years hfasdklgjyts ㅠㅠ
6 0
Replying to Klio • Feb 25, 2021
Title Douluo Continent Spoiler
Not sure how other sites translated it but on WeTV he said that she's his lover. I personally didn't mind but…
Yeah right, I know some of Chinese and it sounds more like 'a person he loves' than his lover though (@.@)
1 1
On Douluo Continent • Feb 25, 2021
Title Douluo Continent Spoiler
Wait.. why so many people complain about TS called XW his lover, didn't he just say something like 'she's his sister and a person that he loves'?
3 5
Replying to Blizzardahm • Sep 13, 2020
I recommend you watch some behind the scene clips and some special interviews. They are awesome and sweet. If…
Tbh, I already watched all of those BTS vids on YT but still can't fill a hole in my heart. I really love them together! One of my top fav OTP.
2 1
On Love and Redemption • Sep 13, 2020
Just finished watching the drama today and I feel so empty like, I DON'T WANT IT TO END! What am I suppose to do now? The story is so sweet, heart-warming and wrenching at the same time. I give it a 100. The chemistry is awesome, I think I can't bare watching ChengYi and Bingyan with someone else for a while. Hope they can pair up again in the future.
7 8