Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 13, 2024
Replying to ChrysDramaFan • Jul 11, 2026
Title Payback
Episodes 8-10 have not aired yet. Episode 7 just aired today. There is a timer above showing when the next episode…
Thank you so much ❤️
1 1
On Payback • Jul 11, 2026
Title Payback
I watched only 1 to 8 episode. Where can I watch the others ones?
1 3
Replying to LucreCally • Aug 7, 2025
sorry, but does the series have 24 episodes and do they still have to release them or is it just 19?
thank you so much ❤️
2 0
Replying to Eleni • Aug 7, 2025
WTH episode was that? (ep.18) I hated it! I want it gone and never come back! And how am I supposed to wait until…
sorry, but does the series have 24 episodes and do they still have to release them or is it just 19?
1 3
On Jo Yu Ri • Jul 18, 2025
Person Jo Yu Ri
She is became my favorite Korean autor
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 1, 2025
Title My Demon
I liked this drama in the beginning but in the end it was boring so I don't even recommend starting it.
3 0
On True Beauty • Nov 18, 2024
Title True Beauty
It was my first K-drama and it got me hooked on Korea. I liked the two male protagonists a lot, their acting was excellent but the female protagonist didn't satisfy me enough but was still very good.
I love the story ❤️
4 2
Replying to Syl • Nov 18, 2024
Nothing memorable. Lack of depth. As always good acting. The last kiss was nice but came out of nowhere on built…
Where can I see it?
0 1