News
On Marian Rivera • Mar 6, 2021
Person Marian Rivera
she got curves boii
0 0
Replying to luciddreaming • Mar 6, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I would like to point out - I really dislike how so many users on MDL just blanketly…
Dont have too much preference but i tend enjoy slice of life and rom coms more but i watch anything aslong as its good. No historical shit.
0 0
Replying to luciddreaming • Mar 6, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I would like to point out - I really dislike how so many users on MDL just blanketly…
Yea i only just noticed its a shame
0 2
Replying to luciddreaming • Mar 6, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I would like to point out - I really dislike how so many users on MDL just blanketly…
Thats cool man. Found buncha good ones from 2019/2020 season some that are still airing. Kills me wen i find a drama that still airing nd takes ages to sub/update. I dont really kno good jdrama sites,
0 4
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Mar 6, 2021
Article K-Drama Ladies Who Did The Chasing Pt 1
Bring It On, GhostBackstreet RookieCunning Single Lady
ah so this is were the men of culture gather
3 1
Replying to luciddreaming • Mar 6, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I would like to point out - I really dislike how so many users on MDL just blanketly…
Na its based on muvh smaller sample size,been watching anime for over 21 years, i compare live action japanese stuff to it and havent found anythin but handfull i enjoy in like 15 years. Spent less time on kdramas and cdramas and found way more i enjoy. Always bugs me how there is so much life and creativity in anime but live action is always has a souless atmosphere.
0 6
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 5, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I disagree. There are way too many Japanese dramas that are absolutely brilliant. Too…
didnt care for the first ep but will try again. since it finished airing now. thnx
0 2
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 5, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I disagree. There are way too many Japanese dramas that are absolutely brilliant. Too…
think i seen that last one and dropped it years before i got an mdl acc, rest still airing pretty much so gota wait till end. ikete yuku i need start again,keep dropin
0 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 5, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I disagree. There are way too many Japanese dramas that are absolutely brilliant. Too…
anything historical is pass other than that am good
0 6
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 5, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
I respect your opinion but I disagree. There are way too many Japanese dramas that are absolutely brilliant. Too…
currently Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni is also excellent, u can peep my list tbh i dont think i seen enough jdramas, if u can recomend me 3 good ones i eat my words.
0 8
On Familiar Wife • Mar 5, 2021
Title Familiar Wife
its very rare a Japanese drama is good, this is one of those rare ones
0 22
On L.U.C.A.: The Beginning • Mar 4, 2021
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
my girl in the main role, hope good
1 0
On To Be with You • Feb 22, 2021
Title To Be with You
gd but tooo long
1 0
On Knock on the Happiness Door • Feb 21, 2021
Title Knock on the Happiness Door
main character is an idiot, it explains why rating is so low
1 0
On Run On • Feb 12, 2021
Title Run On
the 2nd couple saves the show
3 2
On Meeting You • Jan 31, 2021
Title Meeting You
the lil bro is so awesome, best sibling relationship
4 0
Replying to Jairen • Jan 24, 2021
Title Love Script
1. So apart from our main story that takes place during the modern times, the first half of the series shows us…
thnx
0 0
Replying to Jairen • Jan 23, 2021
Title Love Script
1. So apart from our main story that takes place during the modern times, the first half of the series shows us…
wat ep the lie get out?
0 2
On Kumada Rinka • Jan 20, 2021
Person Kumada Rinka
beauty
0 0
On Secret Royal Inspector • Jan 3, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector
is my girl the main heroine finally?
1 0