Celebrity
Replying to quackbuck • Mar 5, 2018
Title SOTUS S
i think you have to buy it cause the author ask to not have it up online.
hah yeah i know what u mean xD I'm confused with tones in words :v it's so annoying
1 0
Replying to quackbuck • Mar 5, 2018
Title SOTUS S
i think you have to buy it cause the author ask to not have it up online.
woah cool :D I only learned some words and half of the alphabet by now, but I hate that they don't use spaces between words XD
0 0
Replying to quackbuck • Mar 5, 2018
Title SOTUS S
i think you have to buy it cause the author ask to not have it up online.
:O how much did you learn already?
0 0
Replying to quackbuck • Mar 4, 2018
Title SOTUS S
i think you have to buy it cause the author ask to not have it up online.
I'm seriously starting to learn thai only because I want to read that XD
0 0
Replying to quackbuck • Mar 4, 2018
Title SOTUS S
i think you have to buy it cause the author ask to not have it up online.
I'd totally buy it but there is no english version...
0 0
On SOTUS S • Feb 19, 2018
Title SOTUS S
Did anyone translate full novel into english? I can't find it anywhere :/ I only saw 5 chapters somewhere on wattpad...
3 0
On Make It Right 2 • Nov 6, 2017
Title Make It Right 2
2nd season was much better! Frame x Book are one of the cutest couples ever... their chemistry on screen was so good <3
3 0
On Entertain Us • Sep 21, 2017
Title Entertain Us
Does anyone know where can I watch ep 1 and 2 with eng subs?
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 5, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
popcorn, chocolate and pocky :D
0 0
On The Net • May 2, 2017
Title The Net
very good movie but hard to watch...
1 0
On The Sound of Your Heart • May 2, 2017
Title The Sound of Your Heart
Overall it was so fun and light to watch! But the most annoying were poop jokes xD like really... please stop it already
2 0
On What's Up With These Kids!? • Nov 19, 2016
Title What's Up With These Kids!?
Tomorrow Boy was better <3 but I'll still watch it just for N's acting ;;;;
1 0
Replying to Lukshana • May 26, 2016
Title My Bromance
I don't even know what to feel about this film T_T Of course it was sad and I cried but... I have mixed feelings…
Yes, it is :< But I think it's still worth watching~
1 0
On Tomorrow Boy • May 6, 2016
Title Tomorrow Boy
This webdrama was really really good and so sweet! They should make it longer... It was nice to watch and I love the plot and characters <3
1 0
On My Bromance • Apr 24, 2016
Title My Bromance
I don't even know what to feel about this film T_T Of course it was sad and I cried but... I have mixed feelings </3
2 4
On Addicted • Mar 27, 2016
Title Addicted
The story is really good <3 Xu Wei Zhou's acting was awkward sometimes but Johnny was awesome~~ That cutted scenes are annoying me but overall I enjoyed it and laugh so hard at some of the dialogues >w< Also the actors in behind the scenes are super cute :D
1 0
Replying to Lukshana • Nov 16, 2015
Title Boarding House 24th St.
Hightop made this drama >.< seriously he is aaaawesome xD
maybe he was nervous ;;
0 0
On KBS Drama Special 2013: My Friend Is Still Alive • Nov 14, 2015
Title KBS Drama Special 2013: My Friend Is Still Alive
It was really beautiful but so short that I couldn't FEEL all that emotions properly... it should have few episodes :c
1 0
Replying to Lukshana • Nov 3, 2015
Title Boarding House 24th St.
Hightop made this drama >.< seriously he is aaaawesome xD
he is serious? xD I don't think so :'D from what I've seen he is dumb in real life too, but oh god I love that crazy side of him xD
1 0
Replying to sickofme • Oct 28, 2015
Title Empress Ki
this drama will be aired in polish tv, i'm so happy, finally i'll be able to watch it!
hah hello my polish friend :D I also will be watching :3
2 0
