K-Drama
On Death Note • Oct 11, 2015
Title Death Note
That was good adaptation. L's actor was soooo amazing ♥ But I didnt't like Near's actor/character and Light's acting sometimes was really bad... I don't know if I like the ending... I was thinking it will be kinda different this time, but it's okay. Worth watching anyway~ This story is always great
2 0
On Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo • Sep 25, 2015
Title Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Really fun to watch especially after boring day at school :D
1 0
On Orange Marmalade • Aug 12, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade
I have an impression that whole drama is BULLSHIT xD seriously...some scenes were weird and so dumb... Main lead is so fucking annoying khfakfhafgdf and his acting was bad... but Han Shi Hoo...oh god... I was watching probably because of him xD I can't say that I don't like this drama but it could be better.
1 1
On Boarding House 24th St. • Aug 6, 2015
Title Boarding House 24th St.
Hightop made this drama >.< seriously he is aaaawesome xD
10 5
On Orange Marmalade • Jul 3, 2015
Title Orange Marmalade
Okay firstlyI didn't like the thing that it turned into historical drama, but it's somehow interesting... all that mess make this drama fascinating :D
8 0
On Hi! School - Love On • Dec 27, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On
It was great at the beginning but then... it turned boring and wearing... I'm happy I finally finished it >.>
10 0
