Editorials
On Song Zu Er • May 23, 2021
Person Song Zu Er
Happy birthday kweeen.
1 0
Replying to ccqui • May 22, 2021
Title Young and Beautiful
Is Ma Chen Yan their son?
Main leads’? I don’t think so cuz du yan is mentioned as hai zi’s mom.
0 0
On Park Gyu Ri • May 21, 2021
Person Park Gyu Ri
Happy birthday
0 0
On Wang Duo • May 21, 2021
Person Wang Duo
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to chaerry • May 20, 2021
Title Law School
GUYSSSS I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SUSPICIOUS WITH YESEUL :(. I feel she is the one who killed Prof Seo. I know it…
Now that makes sense.
0 0
On Law School • May 19, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
After each episode my theory keeps on changing. What if prof Yang IS the Real culprit and the master mind.
9 0
Replying to Shar • May 19, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
what if kang dan already died and maybe prof seo had something to do with it so sol A killed him for revenge and…
Sol A being mastermind i dig it too.
1 0
On Law School • May 16, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
What if our Sol A is the master mind.
5 1
On IU • May 16, 2021
Person IU
Happy birthday kwweeeeeen ?
0 0
On Wang Yi Zhe • May 14, 2021
Person Wang Yi Zhe
Happy birthday
0 0
On Lee Jae Wook • May 10, 2021
Person Lee Jae Wook
Happy birthday
1 0
On Kim Seon Ho • May 8, 2021
Person Kim Seon Ho
Happy birthday
0 0
On Lee Sang Yeob • May 8, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yeob
Happy birthday
0 0
Replying to Amanda • May 7, 2021
Title Law School
I kinda of think that the way he looks at her is not only about guilt for having good grades by cheating, for…
That’s what I feel too
1 0
On Byun Baek Hyun • May 6, 2021
Person Byun Baek Hyun
Happy birthday
0 0
On Zhang Ming En • May 6, 2021
Person Zhang Ming En
Happy birthday
0 0
On Law School • May 6, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
Is it just me or that sung jae guy really looking at Sol A in weird way.
2 6
Replying to 8342945 • Apr 30, 2021
Title Law School Spoiler
I think byeol is around 10-11 yrs old. Sola is in cllg so,she maybe around 20-22 max.Then,how can they show her…
Even I had the similar thoughts cuz they have the same blood group.
2 0
On Jung Hye Sung • Apr 29, 2021
Person Jung Hye Sung
Happy birthday
0 0
On Byun Yo Han • Apr 29, 2021
Person Byun Yo Han
Happy birthday
1 0
