Editorials
On The Bride of Habaek • May 9, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
Can't wait to watch. Love the casts!
1 0
On Byun Baek Hyun • May 6, 2017
Person Byun Baek Hyun
Happy birthday to the sweetest guy in the gang
0 0
On Dream Knight • May 2, 2017
Title Dream Knight
I simply loved it!
0 0
On Descendants of the Airport • May 1, 2017
Title Descendants of the Airport
Where can I watch this?
2 0
On Wang Duo • Apr 30, 2017
Person Wang Duo
❤️️❤️️❤️️
2 0
On For Love or Money • Apr 30, 2017
Title For Love or Money
This voice really doesn't suit him. I felt like I was watching someone else not Rain.
0 0
On So Young 2: So You're Still Here • Apr 30, 2017
Title So Young 2: So You're Still Here
Kris Wu is a total sweet heart ❤️
0 0
On The Third Way of Love • Apr 30, 2017
Title The Third Way of Love
Story is a total cliche.. you can guess it what's gonna happen next. But i liked the lead pair in it. Did a fine acting and kudos to that. Rest really doesn't matter. Watched this movie movie only because of Liu Crystal ❤️️
0 0
Replying to Charlie LLM • Apr 29, 2017
Title Potato Star 2013QR3
I'm kinda liking this drama.. 23 episodes down, 97 to go.
0 0
On Frankenstein's Love • Apr 24, 2017
Title Frankenstein's Love
Gotta watch it. Seems like it gotta good story
2 0
Replying to sarah • Apr 21, 2017
Title Cheer Up!
This drama has one big problem, one very very very big problem: it's too short. >:(
Yeah
0 0
On Potato Star 2013QR3 • Apr 20, 2017
Title Potato Star 2013QR3
I'm kinda liking this drama.. 23 episodes down, 97 to go.
6 10
Replying to Charlie LLM • Apr 17, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I'm loving this drama effing much
Thank you
0 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Apr 14, 2017
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
I just watched it and it's nice. Love it!
2 2
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Apr 14, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
I'm loving this drama effing much
2 2
