Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Bhutan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 10, 2017
Replying to Karma Deki Yangzome • Aug 3, 2018
Title A-Teen
https://www.vlive.tv/video/78112/playlist/78150This is till ep 11. I think its on going. But it has subs. xxx
Yeeah, I’m from Thimphu. You too?
0 0
Replying to Karma Deki Yangzome • Aug 2, 2018
Title A-Teen
https://www.vlive.tv/video/78112/playlist/78150This is till ep 11. I think its on going. But it has subs. xxx
Thank you.
1 0
Replying to CrisParadise • Aug 2, 2018
Title A-Teen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehuydb00J2khere is episode 1. I don't know if it's complete as the description…
Thank you.
0 0
On A-Teen • Aug 2, 2018
Title A-Teen
Where can I watch this?
1 0
Replying to totoro • Jul 29, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
you know you're in deep shit when you ship the female lead with all three guys...(but I'm personally team Dong…
Me too
0 0
Replying to sonya • Jul 20, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
Eugene’s english sounds very..artificial to me. Just sounds strange. Anyone else noticed?
He played in few Hollywood movies, I thought his English would have gotten better but it hasn’t.
Anyways I’m loving this drama and all the characters are spot on.
0 0
Replying to Khaiz • Jul 20, 2018
Title Mr. Sunshine
So I'm in France & the show is out today on Netflix with only 2eps + will be update every thursday... Like I'll…
Dramanice and kissaaian doesn’t work in France?
0 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jun 9, 2018
Title Your Honor
Me too! She was recently in two-episode romantic comedy called "You Drive Me Crazy". I watched it on Viki, but…
Thank you but I watched it right after the broadcast.
She’s too good. Want to see her in more dramas
1 0
Replying to lani • Jun 2, 2018
i only watched 10 episodes but it says that it has 15... where are the other 5 episodes?
Actually it was of 15 episode. Very short ones. Guess they have combined the short episodes and made it 10.
2 0
Replying to yarnie • May 31, 2018
GUYS GIRLS DID YOU SEE LONGER PREVIEW??? Its just amazing oh my mınd XD YAS!! I didnt wait this much from it…
Yes I did see it and it’s so funny yet amazing. I love it and can’t wait to actually watch it for real.
2 0
Replying to yankumicho • May 31, 2018
Title Rich Man
I guess I'm the only one that loves Yoo Chan's facial expressions. Eccentric people aren't always stoic, you know.…
me too.
3 0
On Your Honor • May 22, 2018
Title Your Honor
Sounds like switch. But anyways.. gon watch it for Yoo Young.
4 0
Replying to naccu • May 3, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
My ship sunk. I don't feel like continuing this drama... TT
Same here -_-
0 0
Replying to relax • Apr 18, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
Its the same about everywhere, movies, music, tv shows etc. Good looks, big actors and exciting action gets popular…
True
0 0
On Tempted • Apr 7, 2018
Title Tempted
The name and the drama hmhhh whatta mismatch ????
17 0