News
On Ti Amo Chocolate • Feb 26, 2014
Title Ti Amo Chocolate
I like watching cross dressing dramas cause it's always funny.
0 1
On To the Beautiful You • Feb 26, 2014
Title To the Beautiful You
I really liked this drama it was funny and cute I recommend others to watch ????
2 0
On Reply 1994 • Feb 22, 2014
Title Reply 1994
Ever since I started watching this I can't stop. At first I thought it would be lame cause I don't like watching movies in the 90's but it turned out awesome . "Don't judge a book by its cover" :)
6 1
On K-POP - The Ultimate Audition • Feb 22, 2014
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
This was my very first drama I watched and it was awesome I even got my sister to watch it and she's not a drama fan, but the ending was a shocking disappointment!! But still it was awesome :)
3 0
