Celebrity
Replying to Ineta • Feb 20, 2019
Title The Last Empress
Honestly, my first reason to watch this drama was to see Jang Nara + Choi Jinhyuk play a couple, because I got…
CJH will forever be "The neighborhood Oppa " to me <3
0 0
On Kwon Hye Joo • Sep 11, 2018
Person Kwon Hye Joo
After watching Go back couple I came to see what other drama he's done...sad to see its only one. BUT the other drama Sound of your heart is such a good mini !!! ????????
7 0
Replying to dramaguzzler • Aug 1, 2018
Title Wok of Love
I had unquestionable high hopes for this one. So disappointed. Loved the chemistry between the leads. I love Jung…
Thank you for saying this! I came here to say something very similar=D
1 0
Replying to Megan • Dec 22, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
OK I’m starting to get really fricken irritated! I’ve been waiting FOREVER! for this to get released in America…
I completely agree with you! I only see season 1 ..I'm looking for the second season ????
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 27, 2017
Article kisskh Season 4 - Updates, New Features, and More!
This is a wonderful update. I was so surpised! Keep up the great work ????
0 0
Replying to Andrea • Oct 23, 2016
Title Love in the Moonlight
"Historical drama for teenagers"
That's exactly how I felt. Wish I new read that before I watched.
6 0
Replying to 182 • Jul 16, 2016
Title Good Morning Call
I thought I had seen all the type of girl leads on dramas, but I was wrong. I though I seen the top of naïve…
After watching the entire drama, I scrolled thought the comments here to see if there was anyone who also finished and felt the same way about the type of relationship displayed. Thanks for sharing your opinion, your not alone
0 0
Replying to mini • May 28, 2016
Title Oh My Venus
Another overrated drama by mdl. Started it for the cast, finished it for the cast. Plain, cheesy and makjang at…
Wow...I felt the same way. I thought it was just me..thank you for posting
2 0
On Monster Hunt • Mar 19, 2016
Title Monster Hunt
watched this over the shoulder of my best friend coming back on a plane from a k-pop concert. and even thou i had no audio this movie was well done! and worth a re-watch
0 0
