News
Wiam Najjar • Apr 13, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Angry Mom
Great article! I watched the 1st episode and wasn't super into it, but i'm thinking about checking it out again :)
1 2
Wiam Najjar • Apr 6, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Kim Sun Ah
Wow! You did an amazing job writing this article, it's so detailed! I'm actually watching My name is Kim Sam Soon right now, and omg Kim Sun Ah is amazing! I'm definitely a huge fan now, and I can't wait to watch her other dramas <3
2 1
On Miura Haruma • Apr 5, 2015
Person Miura Haruma
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Falling for Innocence • Apr 5, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
The first 2 episodes were great!!! I can't wait for more :D
7 0
On Bomb Tanin Manoonsilp • Apr 4, 2015
Person Bomb Tanin Manoonsilp
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
On Dr. Frost • Apr 3, 2015
Title Dr. Frost
this was soooo good! I'm in love with the characters. I really hope there'll be a season 2
1 1
On Ouroboros • Mar 15, 2015
Title Ouroboros
This show is so amazing but waiting for the next episode will be the death of me. It's totally worth the wait though :')
5 0
Replying to Ouroboros • Mar 15, 2015
Title Ouroboros
Subtitles for eps. 6 & 7 are up! ;33
http://myasiantv.com/drama/ouroboros/episode-6/
1 0
Lizardosity • Mar 12, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Ouroboros
I started watch ouroboros because of this article, and wow, I am hooked!! I adore the characters, and the story is amazing! All in all, it's really well written and the acting in spot-on. Waiting for the next episode is painful :')
0 0
On Blood • Mar 12, 2015
Title Blood
omg that cliffhanger! This show is really starting to pick up! I can't wait for the next episode~
3 0
On Love Through a Millennium • Feb 21, 2015
Title Love Through a Millennium
I found it on youtube, but sadly it's not subbed yet! I'll just have to wait :')
1 1
Cinnamaroll • Jan 11, 2015
Article K-Drama Food
What a great article! You made my mouth hahaha
0 0
Replying to p_ram • Jan 9, 2015
Title Pinocchio
Is there no episode today?
thank you~ :D
0 0
Replying to p_ram • Jan 8, 2015
Title Pinocchio
Is there no episode today?
I found ep 17 on dramacool, but it's raw and isn't the best quality(at least on my computer), maybe the episode will be posted later on viki and dramafever? Anyway..it's kinda weird :/
0 0
On Pinocchio • Jan 8, 2015
Title Pinocchio
is there only 1 episode this week?
0 0
On Sector 7 • Jan 2, 2015
Title Sector 7
totally awful movie but at least Ha Ji Won was super badass :P I don't recommend unless you like cheesy monster movies hahaha
0 0
Replying to Lunacordelia • Jan 2, 2015
Title Cart
does anyone know where to watch this?
thank you so much!!! It works great :) bless you
1 0
On Bitter Blood • Jan 1, 2015
Title Bitter Blood
The 1st episode was AMAZING! I really hope it stays as wonderful throughout the show :D Sato Takeru is gorgeous btw ehehehe
0 0
On Falling for Innocence • Jan 1, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
the story seems a bit weird, but i love the actors so i might give it a try :P
2 0
On Choi Shang • Jan 1, 2015
Person Choi Shang
happy birthday :D
0 0
