News
On Pinocchio • Nov 1, 2014
Title Pinocchio
They better cut lee jong suk's hair! He's looks like kim soo hyun in the beginning of dream high xD
10 0
On My Lovely Girl • Aug 23, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
Rain, Krystal and Myung Soo? I'm totally going to check this out!
2 0
Aya97 • Aug 19, 2014
Article Beloved Actors: Japanese Edition
Mastuyama kenichi <3
0 0
pixelviking • Jul 10, 2014
Article The "You Who Came from the Stars"-exhibit in Seoul, up-close
aKFJHSKLJG I WANNA GOOOO!!! :'( it looks super amazing, sadly I can't make it to Seoul anytime soon.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 10, 2014
Article Yoona confirmed as the female lead for 'Nodame Cantabile'
hmmm I wonder if Yoona can pull this off...I mean I love her, but who knows if she'll do a good portrayal of Nodame. Anyway, I hope she'll do great! Fighting!
0 0
Cheer • May 22, 2014
Article Jung Il Woo and Ko Sung Hee to star in upcoming drama Night Watchman's Journal
I love Jung Il Woo, and the story certainly sounds interesting! I can't wait :)
2 0
Hessa • May 8, 2014
Article 'Bakuman' manga receives a live-action film adaptation
this will be amazing!!! ~ I can't wait!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 4, 2014
Article First look at Lee Jong Suk and Jin Se Yeon in Doctor Stranger
I can't wait to watch this!
1 0
SayaRose • Apr 12, 2014
Article Haruma Miura cast in 'Shingeki No Kyojin' Film !
OMG YAYAYAYAY!!! I can't wait!
0 0
Regine • Mar 9, 2014
Article Do-It-Yourself- Drama Looks
I couldn't stop laughing while reading this article! Great job!
3 0
Cheer • Jan 25, 2014
Article KBS Drama Awards 2013
I'm really happy about Joo Won! He was amazing in Good Doctor! Moon Chae Won & Jo Jung Suk fighting <3
1 0
On Kimi e • Jan 24, 2014
Title Kimi e
I really want to watch this, but I can't find it anywhere! Anyone know where I can find it?
3 0
On The Hours of My Life • Jan 17, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
time to make myself suffer
9 0
On Black Butler • Nov 17, 2013
Title Black Butler
Looks awesome! I loved the anime so i'm hoping this is good, even though they changed the story a lot(no more ciel or victorian era).
1 0
