Celebrity
On Final Recipe • May 19, 2020
Title Final Recipe
https://youtu.be/8NiBMVuwYxY
3 0
Replying to ASTER • May 31, 2019
Title Princess Silver Spoiler
i dropped it i don't want to watch anymore i really don't like the plot where FL ML marry others so if they will…
I just watched episode 18 and I have a feeling that things are going to get interesting. This is just a theory but I think that she’s not the actual princess instead she’s the daughter of the scholar Qi who was murdered by the king. I think that her “brother” is giving her medicine that stops her from regaining her memories.
1 0
Ceki • Jan 5, 2018
Article ❄️ The Most Anticipated 2018 Winter Dramas
I’m really excited for the historical dramas.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 29, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
My favorite thing about Korea is Korean Dramas, the traditional clothe and the country’s history. No country has ever gone through what they did. I love everything about Korean so I hope one day I get to go visit.
0 0
