Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: East Coast
  • Contribution Points: 16 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 25, 2023
On Ash • 4 days ago
Title Ash
HEA?
1 1
Replying to Missyasaki • 13 days ago
Title You(r)Tuber
Can i also have the link ? thank you
I created a discussion thread above with the link
0 1
On Knot • 21 days ago
Title Knot
I know I am very much in the minority... But I did enjoy this. I am also well aware this was severely lacking. I do wish they wouldn't have rushed production and took their time with the writing. This series had great potential.

In the end it did do what it intended to do. Push the boundaries a bit as to what type of series that are made. Step outside of the Highschool/University, Office box and try something new. Hopefully this will just be the beginning, and KNOT can be a steppingstone for other companies to want to attempt an ABO series.

I do think if the mains/cast were anyone else it would have been way worse. Boat and Oat carried this train wreck on their backs and got us to the finish line. In the end they can only do so much with the script they were given.

I am a trash panda at heart and was entertained throughout but sadly this will not be a rewatch for me.
9 1
On My Summer of You • 27 days ago
Who would have thought...
✨Communication✨
... would have fixed all the BS between these two.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Was a cute series... but my gosh did i find the lack of communication annoying. Which i get is in most BL series in some form or fashion, but oh this did drive me nuts.
4 1
Replying to MAB • 29 days ago
Title Into Racha
i'm about 8 chapters in and have been enjoying it so far.
the file link is in the discussion thread
1 1
On The Last Oath • Sep 4, 2026
The first two eps were fantastic! I can feel like a new obsession watch is on my horizon
11 0
On Qiu Yu Yong Ye • Aug 17, 2026
I've been reading this novel and really enjoying it.
I just want to give Wen Ran a hug and to see Gu Yunchi's walls slowly break down...

I'm so sat for this! Do recommend the read if you have time!
4 0
Replying to 7Nixie7 • Aug 11, 2026
Title Heartbound
I need the novel asap!
the epub file is downloadable in the discussions tab
0 1
Replying to tine • Aug 8, 2026
Title Into Racha
Is the novel worth reading?
i'm about 8 chapters in and have been enjoying it so far.
2 4
On Heartbound • Aug 7, 2026
Title Heartbound
Just got done reading the novel... Holy hell... I really hop GMMtv does this story justice...
8 4
Replying to FCAR5879 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Love Destiny
In episode 4, last minute (present time) are those Wad and Pin from the previous life?
the two that were talking together were Pim and Yam. then Wad came into the elevator at the very end
4 1
Replying to Blmaniac • Jul 26, 2026
Title Your Third
yall think they are going to debut Ohm's man here?
from what I've heard they will do that when they do the Blessing Ceremony for Magic Lover
2 0