Celebrity
Replying to royal_heirrr • Aug 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
Omg what's the runtime for the uncut??
They have what would be the uncut on this profile. but the cut is like 45-50 min\
2 1
On Khemjira • Aug 14, 2025
Title Khemjira
shouldn't there be an Uncut profile as well as a Cut... there is such a VAST difference between the two versions.
3 3
On Love Sea: The Home for Lovers • Aug 11, 2025
Title Love Sea: The Home for Lovers
Well... Honestly... i liked the first two eps! I will stay hopeful this will be a good series.
0 0
Replying to Χριστίνα Μαυρίδου • Jul 28, 2025
Title Reset
please tell me , is tada also reset? is that what we saw today? but he has no memories and now all coming back??…
feels very much like they did what they did in two worlds with the "getting the memories" of a previous world/timeline kinda thing...
1 0
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jul 28, 2025
Title Reset Spoiler
To anyone who has read the novel just answer yes or no. Does it have a happy ending? I won't continue if it doesn't
I have read the novel.... the novel has a happy ending... HOWEVER.... there is no brother, let alone one on a murderous rampage in the novel, so the ending is still up in the air.
1 1
On Kill to Love • Jul 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I AM SAT! so here for this!
5 0
Replying to Near Schwarz • Jul 22, 2025
Title Fourever You Part 2
Where can I read the book ?
Sent
0 0
On B-Friend • Jul 21, 2025
Title B-Friend
Wow... this comment section is nothing but crickets.... that bad huh? Glad i dropped...
3 0
On Doctor's Mine • Jul 20, 2025
Title Doctor's Mine
Found my new guilty pleasure, trash tv watch! Bring on the mess and red flags!
9 0
Replying to JeA • Jul 20, 2025
Title Mermaid’s Jade
I watched it yrs ago but can't remember where. Have you tried Youtube?
sadly only like a trailer at this point.
0 1
On The Ex-Morning • Jul 17, 2025
Title The Ex-Morning
See... Ohm was so tired of being the second-choice bf that he had to resort to this... which also explains Romance scammer.... 🤣🤣🤣(this is all a joke btw)
17 0
Replying to typinq • Jul 15, 2025
Title Dating Game Spoiler
Hii, is this out?I don't see any Streaming possibilities? :o
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Dating-Game?id=11167&q=true
4 1
Replying to heavendramalist • Jul 15, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I hope it’s not one episode every Saturday ?
it sadly is
3 0
On Mermaid’s Jade • Jul 14, 2025
Title Mermaid’s Jade
anyone have any suggestions on to where this can be watched?
2 7
Replying to Little Daisy • Jul 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Can anyone share the novel link on English?
https://www.wattpad.com/story/388307817-desire
2 1
On Reset • Jul 12, 2025
Title Reset
I have my husband hooked... he said next time i have such a good show to watch tell him when its over so he doesn't have to wait week to week...
17 1
On My Sweetheart Jom • Jul 11, 2025
Title My Sweetheart Jom
this is slower than a snail's pace... the snails are doing zoomies around this series....
4 0
On Babanbabanban Vampire • Jul 4, 2025
Title Babanbabanban Vampire
does anyone have an idea where this can be streamed?
0 0
On The Ex-Morning • Jul 3, 2025
Title The Ex-Morning
Probably the only time I was ever looking for a big penultimate BS style breakup... and we don't get one...
4 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jun 26, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
Was worried when there would only be 10 eps but at an 1hr 10 min per ep... i'm glad!
3 0
