Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 6, 2020
Replying to Nana • Jul 23, 2022
People generally complain about the beginning of Xianxias but it is usually my favorite arc because it is happy…
She can deliver both funny/cute then heavy drama. Can’t fathom why she has many haters. In terms of comedy, she is better here in IS but the melancholy acting, AOL. But we are just in the beginning. Let us see.
6 0
Replying to Licorice • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
I love YZ very very much, she actress because of whom I watch cdrama, AOL my ultimate comfort drama, and during…
I understand your sentiments. Thank you for loving our sunshine, Yang Zi!!! 💜
0 1
Replying to chase_kayden • Jul 23, 2022
"Before I realize my sentiment, my feelings for you are already deeply entrenched."-- 'falling in love without…
Thank you for summarizing! Amazing! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️ Love this ep. The turning point
2 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Jul 23, 2022
Ahhhhh... Ep. 10 is just everything. Just Yan Dan 🌷 Ying Yuan. Such a great development... albeit a bit bittersweet…
Ep 10 is all about them. I am in love 😻
1 1
Replying to Minoucha • Jul 23, 2022
Having 2 phenomenal actors really make a huge difference no matter the script. My only complain is the music.…
Agree! Love ashes ost
4 0
Replying to Ilz • Jul 23, 2022
Episode 10 is so bittersweet. They really care each other 🥲❤The confession, the paperman, and when Yingyuan…
Love your comment.
0 0
Replying to Dreamy • Jul 23, 2022
I never knew a scene shown w/ coffin can be presented really this cute 😂.Yan Dan's personality is truly admireable!I…
Hahaha! Love her! 👏🏻😍
Protect her at all cost.
3 0
Replying to Stephienn • Jul 23, 2022
Worst type of pain is watching the preview of an episode that wouldn't air till next Monday 🥲
Tom he 1 episode
2 0
Replying to CocoB • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
I can now be at ease now that I’ve seen the trailer from ep 11-12. Ying Yuan knows in his heart that it’s…
Why do you think Yan Dan seemed upset and unhappy?
0 1
Replying to Purple • Jul 23, 2022
OMG,, yandan give coffin as birthday present .😂😂😂i cant...thank god YY knows that its YD who saved him😥😥
Hahaha! She really is something. I was laughing at that scene.
2 0
Replying to ClowyJain • Jul 23, 2022
Ima open many account to rate this drama😂
Hahaha! My goodness the influx of haters make this show a phenomenal. 😅
0 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Jul 23, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
Yan Dan and YY/TZ will have a son 👶I saw the photo of Yang Zi and the child actor last year and I totally forgot…
Wow so happy ending!
1 1
Replying to Euphoria • Jul 23, 2022
Her successful wasn't easy. During her eariler days as an older actress (after growing out of being a child actress…
Until now, she has haters but what I like about her is she is genuine and warm. Her co-stars said she is a ray of sunshine in the set.
1 1
Replying to Euphoria • Jul 23, 2022
LMAO 😂 I can't. someone on weibo said Cheng Yi fans are data freaks. That post got me good. Am I the only one…
How about Yanzi fans?
0 2
Replying to chase_kayden • Jul 23, 2022
Aigoo... Cheng Yi is also a sweet talker 😹😹https://twitter.com/YoukuOfficial/status/1550737821442265088?s=20&t=DQ7GRYMoy5L-64EhqF-kSQ
I am in love with all their bts 😍 why is it not available in youku int app?
1 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 23, 2022
In another lifetime, I want to be Yang Zi!!! I want to be a Chinese Actress! Haha!
Omg! She is so damn lucky! 😍😘 😝
Please fall in line, boys. Hehe
1. Chen Yi
2. Xiao Zhan
3. Deng Lun
4. Li Xian
Lay, Jackson, Jin, Deng Wei….
And many others…
I am waiting for Yang Yang and Yang Zi or Wang Yi bo and Yang Zi!!! ❤️❤️❤️
6 3
Replying to Euphoria • Jul 23, 2022
douban announced today that irregular 1 stars are MUCH MORE than irregular 5 stars. Meaning most of the 1 stars…
Why are there so many haters thriving! Like seriously, this xianxia is way better than other highly rated drama in douban.
3 2
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 23, 2022
The BTS of Yang Zi & Chen Yi on yesterday’s scene in the sacred tree and the upcoming pool reincarnation are sweet and funny. I can’t!!!! 😊😍🫣 why are they so cute in bts? But in the drama super angst 😭
7 0