News
On Reborn • Jun 24, 2025
Title Reborn
One of the things I’m so impressed by in this show is the use of Gothic elements. From the music, lighting, and production values, to the use of the horror/mystery, claustrophobic commentary on gender roles, and the uncanny. I don’t think I have seen this in any of the Cdramas I’ve watched. There is even seems to be a nod to Bertha from Bronte’s Jane Eyre…the “madwoman in the attic” and the fire. The ghost of her sister and what cannot be said haunting the whole narrative. Here’s the Wikipedia link to generate some thoughts… https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_fiction.
7 1
Replying to Hannaehh • May 31, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Viu
Thanks!
0 0
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • May 31, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Sorry if this is somewhere among the comments. Has anyone heard about which app it is available on?
1 2
lo_ve • Feb 2, 2023
Article Ji Chang Wook and Shin Hye Sun in discussion to lead a new JTBC K-drama by "When the Camellia Blooms
Yes to all of this.
0 0