Editorials Replying to Houru • Aug 31, 2025
Title Quan Jing Cheng Dou Yi Wei Wo Shi Jin Li
good sub https://youtu.be/x-sW0u9B3eo?si=3qVvdfOPr1zcgel_
it's gone D':
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Aug 31, 2025
Title Quan Jing Cheng Dou Yi Wei Wo Shi Jin Li
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIplEdsW1jo*Also see Mel's and Shona's comments below : )Raw version:…
it's gone D':
0 6
Replying to Kit • Jun 26, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner
will it be available on viu or Netflix?
Definitely on viki
1 0
uhsame • Jan 14, 2021
Photo Photo
Can someone upload a good quality of that picture/poster or can someone tell me where do I find all posters of the drama??? :(
0 0
uhsame • Jan 14, 2021
Photo Photo
What a BEAUTIFUL COVER!
6 1
Replying to Ren1 • Oct 3, 2020
Title My Dangerous Wife
"My Dangerous Wife"Meanwhile, Jin Sun Mi works at Kim Yoon Cheol’s Italian restaurant. She has a special relationship…
U can watch the teaser at viki.com
0 1
Replying to KingARMY • Jun 21, 2020
Title Good Casting
This drama is a whole some cesspool, but we can agree that baekchanmi vs NIS agent in the rain fight scene will…
This is a major spoiler at the end....
0 0
Replying to Antonin • Mar 28, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
the foreigners are dubbed and it bothers me lol
I did it notice it yesterday too but it doesnt bother me because 95% of the time we see the ML so
0 0
Replying to ryuph081286 • Mar 27, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
Don't be fall so much on the bromance thing, because Hu Yi Tian's character here will fall in love with female…
Bromance is always fine so this doesn't bother me at all ^^
2 0
On My Roommate Is a Detective • Mar 26, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
So far I love the fact that we dont have overdubbing on this show!!!!! Plus the bromance is growing on me and the humor as well xD So I look forward to solve their cases :)
2 6
Replying to Linger9 • Feb 11, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
The cameo is a total waste of Yang Mi's talent. You are pretty much right as I too wonder why they even bother…
Reba is an descendant of the uygurs(who are oppressed in China rn) which is another part of the turks. I didnt know that she knows how to speak turkish... did u see that or where did u get this information because I am a turk :)
0 1
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Jan 10, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
omg this looks soooo good! So happy that we got to see Tiffany AND Shawn together in a historical setting!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Feriha • Dec 11, 2019
Title VIP
tbh, I won't mind me if Jung Sun ends up with Sang Woo.Ik that their relationship is pure and he just cares for…
Unfortunetely it would be unrealistic because he's too young for her even though i would like that as well :/
1 0
On Eldos Faruk • Dec 10, 2019
Person Eldos Faruk
Really great actor in Chang'an! I really look forward to his work's. Jiayou! :)
1 1
On No Boundary • Nov 14, 2019
Title No Boundary
This looks really promising! I look forward to this cdrama <3
3 0
On Xiao Yan • Nov 14, 2019
Person Xiao Yan
Shes really talented and has a bright future ahead!
7 0
On Legacy • Nov 7, 2019
Title Legacy
Now that's a collection from the Cast "The Legend of Yanxi Palace" & "The Legend of Haolan" xd
5 1
Replying to Youthly • Nov 2, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Can someone please tell me where I can see the CUT version?
on viki :)
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Nov 2, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
I just got an update from Viki that new episodes were ready but no subs yet. This kind if bugs me - just get a…
no worries ^^ most of the teams are actually the same
0 1
Replying to sky786786 • Oct 23, 2019
Title The Great Ruler
Eng sub??
viki has the licence for this drama: https://www.viki.com/tv/36558c-the-great-lord
0 1
