Editorials
On The Middleman's Love • May 31, 2022
Title The Middleman's Love
With this being in the same universe as Cutie Pie, is Jet actually Lian's secret twin? haha
11 1
On The Tuxedo • Mar 30, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
I like this show for the eye candy. I'm kind of hoping they take the accidental kiss ridiculousness and just keep running with it, and let it happen in EVERY episode, hahaha
4 1
Replying to MagicalEmi • Mar 18, 2022
Title My Ride
Looks like the date for episode 8 has changed to March 21 :(
And now it's back up to the 19th! I wonder what's going on behind the scenes, lol
2 0
On My Ride • Mar 18, 2022
Title My Ride
Looks like the date for episode 8 has changed to March 21 :(
0 1
On Love Area Part 2 • Mar 6, 2022
Title Love Area Part 2
I like all the actors and the music and the Japanese restaurant setting, but other than that, this show was a hot mess, lol. What was the deal with the roses?
1 0
On Our Days • Feb 21, 2022
Title Our Days Spoiler
Random observation- I think Uncle Paew's apartment is the same one used at the very end of Bad Buddy
5 0
On Love Like White Jade • Apr 19, 2021
Title Love Like White Jade
I'm really trying to enjoy this series, but Gala Zhang's dubbed voice is way too deep, it's so distracting! The voice sounds like it should belong to a much holder man.
2 4
On The Reason Why He Can’t Marry • Apr 7, 2021
Title The Reason Why He Can’t Marry
Hayami playing the weird guy roles now, lol
1 0
On Chen Jing Ke • Nov 5, 2020
Person Chen Jing Ke
I liked him in Legend of Jin Yan. He reminded me of a cross between Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub
2 0
