K-Drama
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
ATTACK ON TITAN
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
This is so stressful
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
A werewolf bot
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
A werewolf bot
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Entertainer
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Completed]Live Drama Guessing Game!
Entertainer
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 22, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Miss rose
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Picture #10 will be posted at 10AM pst time!
Question: So you know how it's drama/movie/actors, I'll assume web dramas are included it?
0 0
Replying to kori • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
I can't believe I fit a whole sentence in
You were first as well despite the sentence. What is this trickery xD
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
The winners of today's points are: 1) Korineko18 2) SmileyHoney 3) Sunah 4) Dramacrazy15 5) Oaoof23 6) Devitto…
I doubled check it. I thought it was but the answers were wrong that's why I got in
0 0
Replying to DramaTea • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Wasn't it a drama contest though :/ I don't mind a movie contest.
Yeah at the contest post Skye did put dramas/actors so I was kinda confuse why it was mainly dramas but assumed the rule changed. I guess not XD
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
The winners of today's points are: 1) Korineko18 2) SmileyHoney 3) Sunah 4) Dramacrazy15 5) Oaoof23 6) Devitto…
Omg I thought I wasn't part of it
0 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
It is Spellbound. Guess I need to make it harder.
Same I was like it might be spellbound but that's a movie so it can't be
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 21, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Spellbound
0 0
Replying to SaimaTae • Oct 20, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
SirWilliam is on fire!
Seriously tho 6 points. But then again you're only a point away
1 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 20, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
https://postimg.org/image/6yrb6qqhx/ Look at the times on that picture. I feel so bad but there can only be 10…
It's kinda annoying as well if I got the answer right I would've been part of the top 10 xD
1 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Oct 20, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
https://postimg.org/image/6yrb6qqhx/ Look at the times on that picture. I feel so bad but there can only be 10…
Idk why my comment was cut but what I said was that it's embarrassing how I deleted my comment because it was wrong but still caught in the act
1 0
Replying to sunah • Oct 19, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
You guys all swarm at once and then go quiet. haha.
Counting the comments if we're on the top 10 or not
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 19, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Bitter blood
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 19, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Where's the pic?
0 0
