K-Drama
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Second to last love
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Six flying dragons
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 17, 2016
Article [Day 6] Drama Guessing Game Contest
Misaeng
0 0
alexa • Oct 13, 2016
Article 7 Kdrama Pairings We'd Love To See Together Again
OHH COME ONE YOU FORGOT THE EPITOME OF BROMANCE IN KDRAMA LEE JONG SUK AND KIM WOO BIN ❤️❤️❤️❤️
5 0
Replying to HasyashIrdina • Sep 29, 2016
Title Train to Busan
try look for the prequel,, Seoul Station ( a cartoon/anime) it tells how the zombies infections been spreaded
I've watched Train to Busan already. I meant the link for Seoul Station
0 0
Replying to sweetdream • Sep 22, 2016
Title Train to Busan Spoiler
The movie was great and I was getting thrilled and making hand gestures of the people (who wasn't infected) to…
I thought I was the only one who was bothered by that. I wouldn't have mind or even question how the zombies started but they showed that phone call scene which lacked information. It just made the movie seemed incomplete. Aside from that I'm completely in love with the movie.
1 0
Replying to HasyashIrdina • Sep 22, 2016
Title Train to Busan
try look for the prequel,, Seoul Station ( a cartoon/anime) it tells how the zombies infections been spreaded
Have you watched it? Share links please if you have
0 0
Replying to Jo-hannah • Sep 15, 2016
Title Train to Busan
Have anyone watched this with right subs? Whether it be by streaming or downloading? If so please tell me where.…
dramacool.to have uploaded the movie
0 0
Replying to Mai_99 • Aug 29, 2016
Title Thumping Spike 2
I love Lee Won Geun and haven't watched Thumping Spike yet but imagine if the leads were Song Jae Rim and Kim…
Yeahh I know when I saw articles about Our Gab Soon I was so excited cause before just the irony satisfied me but now what WGM fans dreamed of came true. A couple from WGM being the main leads in a drama. It couldn't be any better that it's the Jaerim-Soeun couple :D There's hope and a huge possibility of the kissing <3 Actually Our Gab Soon is my first ever kdrama to watch that is 50 episodes. Only watching it because of them
0 0
Replying to maha-emam • Jul 18, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
why this drama has 20 eps in www.myasiantv.com meanwhile here 18 eps ?
There are 2 special episodes which are just behind the scenes
1 0
On Thumping Spike 2 • Jun 21, 2016
Title Thumping Spike 2
I love Lee Won Geun and haven't watched Thumping Spike yet but imagine if the leads were Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun originally. The irony of the cast on the first and sequel
6 2
Replying to Mai_99 • Sep 16, 2015
Title The Beauty Inside
Where can I watch it?
Thank youuu
0 0
On The Beauty Inside • Sep 5, 2015
Title The Beauty Inside
Where can I watch it?
0 2
On D-Day • Aug 30, 2015
Title D-Day
I'm looking forward to Kim Young Kwang and Jung So Min's pairing
0 0
dramadramadrama • Jun 29, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Kim So Hyun
I can say that she was the reason why I became a drama addict. I Miss You was the drama that introduced me to drama world even though I knew it existed and watched some before (although it was dubbed in my language so I couldn't really appreciate it) But it was the drama that got me really obsessed and the reason is because of the younger versions Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon
0 0
Regine • Jun 29, 2015
Article Post-Series Depression
The explanation to how I felt after finishing Kill Me, Heal Me and Healer. It's so hard to decide which one is better and both of their OSTs are also equally amazing T_T. I think we can all agree that the best cure is to watch a new drama right away after watching your current one
3 0
On The Beauty Inside • Jun 29, 2015
Title The Beauty Inside
The cast is too unreal to be true
7 0
On Crazy Little Thing Called Love • May 5, 2014
Title Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Aww... Totally love this movie. ❤️ Watched it so many times. The reason why I love Mario Maurer. I love how MDL added Thai movies and dramas!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice to meet you too! ^.^ Looking from your profile you like Park Shin Hye :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 5, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi :D
0 0
