Editorials
On When It Rains, It Pours • Dec 26, 2024
Title When It Rains, It Pours
The trailer omg!!!!! I’m excited for this one!! Another toptier visual
2 3
On Love Is a Poison • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Guys you should watch it all at once,you will appreciate it more❤️ and i can sense that this will have a 2nd Season 🤞
5 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Dec 23, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I wish Ryusei was in Kamen Rider then we could get him in a BL. 🤣😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 22, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
Seeing how good jbls the last quarter of the year and almost same timeline as Lita koi,I totally forgot about this one lol😂😂 I just came back here just to see if I could continue watching it, I drop this during the 1st ep coz I don’t feel the jbl vibes on this one,plus I don’t like the color grading/cinematography
0 0
Replying to ghigomic • Dec 20, 2024
Title Our Youth
I can't believe that the actor who is Hirukama is actually a j-pop singer and dancer. His acting skills are top…
Normally jpop idols knows how to act for example Yagi Yusei,Makoto Hasegawa,Acchan,Haru,Shunsuke ,Meme etc..
6 0
Replying to Lost in dramas • Dec 19, 2024
Title Our Youth
When it comes to heart wrenching emotional roller coster no one can come near Japanese dramas like why Hirukawa…
Fr! That’s why there’s a word “J-trauma” 🤣
3 0
Replying to Annie • Dec 15, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
The visual of this version is unmatched, and the opening intro is so hard to skip. This is literally better than…
Plus he’s a good actor👏🔥
1 0
Replying to Kdramalover101 • Dec 14, 2024
Title Our Youth
In the intro, why does Kenshin's name display as "ONE N' ONLY" ????
Because Kenshin is a member of Jpop group (one n’ only)
8 1
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • Dec 14, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I've never understand this "JBL supremacy" thinks to be honest 😅 like Kbl and Thaï BL are wayyy more better…
You’re the one who needs to stop generalising jbls just because of this one bad jbl! Look! Even me i don’t like this one,i even stop watching this after the 1st ep coz i don’t really feel it,plus the other jbls are really good like our youth,love is like a poison,happy of the end,smells like green spirit,it’s unfair to say jbls are overrated coz they are really good compared to this one
0 2
Replying to YogyYogii • Dec 11, 2024
Title My Beautiful Man
Watching again, i dropped this 3 or 4 months ago, and now i starting watching again, hopefully it turns out good
There’s season 2 of this and a movie,you should watch it 😊
1 1
Replying to Berryvery • Dec 11, 2024
Title Nevertheless,
Yes but its not listed on mdl. Netflix japan released a trailer already
It’s called “the shape of love “ in Japanese version😊
4 0
Replying to ria • Dec 11, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
i didn't expect to see shogo hama here (just finished the last episode of doku koi)
HHahaha same!
2 0
Replying to JordanHarrison • Dec 10, 2024
Title Our Youth
both of them need better friends...
This! 👏👏👏
1 0
On Our Youth • Dec 9, 2024
Title Our Youth
Really excited for ep 6!!! I will keep myself busy today, so that time goes by faster😂
10 1
On My Beautiful Man • Dec 8, 2024
Title My Beautiful Man
It’s funny this one and MPW are only 7.8 in ratings but these 2 are the most popular jbl 😂
8 1
Replying to ChatonArcEnCiel • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I've never understand this "JBL supremacy" thinks to be honest 😅 like Kbl and Thaï BL are wayyy more better…
Ofc you will never understand coz you’re not even watching jbl in the first place🙄🤡
8 4
Replying to little pillow princess • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I'm tired of overrated JBLs. It will be my first ever series rated below 6. I like how people try to explain how…
Jbl is never like this,so blame the bad plot of Thai! I even stop watching this after ep 1 coz i don’t feel the jbl vibes on this one! So stop talking shit about jbls
3 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
I'm tired of overrated JBLs. It will be my first ever series rated below 6. I like how people try to explain how…
Are you even watching jbl? If not then stfu! First of all this adaptation is from thai bl not from Japan,it just mean that the plot is already bad! Even the og version of this isn’t even good! So why blaming jbls for this!
3 0
Replying to cinto • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
i loved it all the way through
Right!!!! It’s like there will be a 2nd Season😭 🤞🤞
2 0
On Love Is a Poison • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Finally i saw the ep 12😭 i don’t care what other people say about this bl,but this will be on my top 2 or 3 (it depends on the ending of our youth) for this year! My top is Happy of the end. This is really good! I’m gonna miss Ryo and Haruto 😭 Haruhara Kento is short for Haruto is just too cute❤️ and why i feel like this will having a 2nd Season🤔 Thank you to the subber of Doku koi from the bottom of my heart! you know who you are❤️
5 0

1