Editorials
Replying to Charles Rodrigues • 10 hours ago
Title In the Arms of the Conqueror
It's not available in my region (youtube and netflix) is there another place to watch it with subtitles?
I love your DP 😂😂😂
0 0
On When It Rains, It Pours Season 2: Mellow Rain • 4 days ago
Title When It Rains, It Pours Season 2: Mellow Rain
I can’t wait!!!!!! Kyaaaaah!!!!
0 0
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 12 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
This is easily my fave Jbl now😭🥰🥰🥰 I love everything about this show, all the cast,acting,story,chemistry😭😭😭 speechless and at the same time I wanna yap about this show !!!! I’m gonna miss them😭😭😭
2 0
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 13 days ago
Title Duty First, Kiss Later
I didn't watch the final; I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. 😭😭😭
7 1
On Love Is a Poison • 29 days ago
Title Love Is a Poison
Rewatching this🥰🥰🥰 and still giving me the same feels just like the 1st time I’ve watched it🥰
1 0
On Your Sky: Hare no Chi Koi • Sep 11, 2026
Title Your Sky: Hare no Chi Koi
of all ongoing jbl this is my least fave, it's so boring.I don't feel the connection between the 2
3 0
On Therapy Game • Dec 3, 2025
Title Therapy Game
It’s therapy game day!!!! I can’t wait for todays ep🙌
7 0
On Human Specimens • Nov 24, 2025
Title Human Specimens
So excited for this one because of the cast esp. Ichikawa!!! Didn’t know that he can be a tv actor.This is the first time i will see him acting on tv. Seated!!!!
2 0
Replying to Ammie • Nov 21, 2025
Title Therapy Game
idk man, the last clip preview of ep 5 made me nervous. I think shizuma will try to "revenge" back to…
Hopefully not😭
2 0
On Therapy Game • Nov 20, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Excited for episode 5!!!!!
7 0
Replying to new_year • Nov 19, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
Really? That's awesome!!! I think both dramas are my fav Japanese BLs of the year for sure. They're both well…
Same director of Cosmetic playlover too😆
1 0
On Therapy Game • Nov 11, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Why still one day to go!!!! 🤣
4 0
Replying to jojo128sukehgshkt • Nov 10, 2025
Title Therapy Game
rewatching again.i just love them 🤧 cant wait for ep3. let's make it reach 8 here on mdl😌
Same!! I love Naoya and Yuki so much
3 0
Replying to Nickton • Nov 8, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
there is no information about the director strange?
I don’t normally read the whole details here even the sypnosis,just found out accidentally on ig😬
0 1
On Punks Triangle • Nov 7, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
Just found out that Punks Triangle and School trip have the same Director! And the shows are currently in top 1 and 2 in gagaoolala
21 6
On Therapy Game • Nov 6, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Highlight of episode 2 Shizuma’s Adam’s apple😂😂
6 1
Replying to YSK • Nov 6, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
if they don't kiss imma riot
I think they will kiss since both actors had kissing scene on their previous bl 😆
3 0
On Therapy Game • Nov 5, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Why it’s still 9 hrs to go😫🤣🤣🤣🤣
2 0
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 2, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
For those who have red the novel in english,stop spoiling too much on clock app pls!!! Thanks!!!
4 0
On Punks Triangle • Nov 1, 2025
Title Punks Triangle
This is so good!!! The bgm when he saw his big poster on the wall reminds me of one of the bgm of Our Youth
3 0

1