News
Replying to Muzik_Lover • Jan 25, 2017
Article You Had Me At Hello! 7 Dramas Featuring Love At First Sight!
I'm not surprised that I've seen all these except for the Chinese one. Edit: Okay, I've officially…
It is seriously and lovely drama <3 I loved it <3
2 0
Replying to Maria • Jan 25, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
BEST DRAMA!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WATCHING IT <3 Its funny, sad with some suspense and a lot of cute romance…
Well some suspense for what was gonna happen next? :p I dont know, when i wrote it seemed it didnt really fit but left it in anyway lol :p
0 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Jan 25, 2017
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
BEST DRAMA!! I STRONGLY RECOMMEND WATCHING IT <3 Its funny, sad with some suspense and a lot of cute romance <3 Correction not just funny HILLARIOUS! <3
5 3
On Love Is Drop by Drop • Nov 28, 2016
Title Love Is Drop by Drop
Starting reading the plot,,,,, *first thought* wait a minute havent i watch this already? *Checks date again* *Scrolls down to recomadations* *Sees falling for innocence* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH They are "different".....
3 0