K-Drama P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting :) see you like the amazing Sho-chan :) What do you think about Itazura na Kiss? I love it :D feel free to write and spazz about anything :) nice to meet you!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hej hej, ser att du är från Sverige precis som jag :) Jag älskar japanska doraman allra bäst och är ett stort Johnny's fan, speciellt mina underbara boys Arashi <3 Och gillar Yamapi super mycket! :) Trevligt att träffas!
0 0
On Furukawa Yuki • Apr 15, 2013
Person Furukawa Yuki
He is amazing and super kawaii in Itazura na Kiss <3
1 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Apr 15, 2013
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo
I wish I could give this a higher rate than 10!! I love it, and I'm glad that they air it once a week, cause this I want to savour a long time :D
4 0
On Kasuka na Kanojo • Apr 12, 2013
Title Kasuka na Kanojo
First episode was amazing, looking forward to next :D
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the request!! I absolutely loved your pictures :D Lots of the guys are my eye-candy too :D Nice to meet a new person. I'm a huge J-dorama addict <3 can't live without them :P The one my heart skips a beat for right now are Jang Geun Suk, I mean those eyes you know ;P but my ichiban of all is Aiba Masaki <3 Love his smile and all of him :P Sorry for the long post :P Feel free to write me about anything, and spazz away :)
1 0
On Yama Onna Kabe Onna • Apr 11, 2013
Title Yama Onna Kabe Onna
One of my favorite doramas :D I love Ito Misaki in this <3
1 0
On Miura Haruma • Apr 5, 2013
Person Miura Haruma
Ontanjoubi omedetou my amazing Miura <3
0 0
On Kashiwabara Shuji • Mar 29, 2013
Person Kashiwabara Shuji
He is so ikemen <3 Great smile :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lucky you to have doramas with subs in your language, I'm bound to wait for the english subs and with some doramas I've waited for ages, especially with Aiba-chan's doramas, can't understand what ppl have against my amazing boy... :/ My favorite actress is Karina, Shida Mirai and Aragaki Yui :) Take care^^
1 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Mar 21, 2013
Person Jang Keun Suk
He is so adorable <3 and when he sings, I get really relaxed :) and he sounds a bit like a korean Elvis :) My korean-crush <3
2 0
On Koizumi Kotaro • Mar 20, 2013
Person Koizumi Kotaro
He's one good-looking guy <3 :)
1 0
On Mother at Fourteen • Mar 18, 2013
Title Mother at Fourteen
Now that both Mirai and Miura are older they really need to make a SP at least about what happened. I love this drama, and have re-watched it lots of times <3
6 0
On Moon Mason • Mar 16, 2013
Person Moon Mason
Happy b-day :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi! Thanks for the request :) Allways nice to meet new people. See you like Miura Haruma, so do I, but my absolute favorites are my boys in Arashi, can't imagine a life without them :) What's your story... how and when did you discover this amazing world of doramas? :) Mine began 2010 when my fiancé introduced me to j-drama. He was a big anime-fan and started to watch doramas. And I fell head over heels for this genre. Now I believe I'm bigger fan of doramas than my soon to be husband :P hehe. Sorry for the long post. Feel free to write me and spazz about everything :) Take care ^^
1 0
On Kawashima Umika • Mar 12, 2013
Person Kawashima Umika
She is a great actress :) one of my favorites :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hej hej Marlene här :) det är bara bra med mig, hur står det till med dig? Vart i vårt avlånga land bor du? Jag bor i Stockholm :) jag tycker också det är super kul att hitta svenskar här :D vad gillar du för drama? :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
JE is just amazing, I can't imagine my life without them :) which JE band do you like, exempt from Arashi? My other favorites are Hey Say Jump, Kanjani8 and News :) Take care ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, nice to meet you :) I'm fine thanks and how are you? Saw that you are a fan of the amazing Arashi :) I'm a huge fan, love them to bits :) Yoroshiku onegaishimasu :) Feel free to write me if you want to spazz about a dorama or anything :) Take care ^^
0 0
On The Family Game • Mar 3, 2013
Title The Family Game
Awsome a new dorama with my amazing boy <3 can't wait!!
0 0
