Celebrity Replying to MohammadFarzand • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love to Hate You Spoiler
Can you tell why it did i am hesitant on starting on it
Sure, although it's a spoiler for the last episode: The show is entertaining but the last episode, when the audience discovers they are in a relationship, shows the harassment from fans and the media, how they have to make decisions that hurt them both and that made me feel uncomfortable, I was expecting a less tense ending. Plus it all happens in one episode so it also feels rushed.
1 2
On Love to Hate You • Jul 18, 2024
Title Love to Hate You
It was okay but the last episode infuriated me.
1 4
On At 25:00, in Akasaka • Jul 8, 2024
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka
As someone who loves slow burn, I'm loving this!
7 0
On Please Teach Me • Apr 11, 2024
Title Please Teach Me
It's very cute but the format makes difficult to enjoy it.
4 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • May 5, 2023
Title Love Mate
I don't know the members of BTS that much but the leads looks so much like one of them in BTS.
I thought I was the only one that think this, Haram's side profile is similar to Jin's.
1 0
On Unintentional Love Story • Apr 17, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
This was so cute! The story, the actors, the soundtrack... I loved everything!
8 0
On Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend • Apr 14, 2023
Title Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend
I didn't understand the characters and I'm not really sure if I understand the message of this show but it was okay, it was entertaining
2 0
On More than Words • Apr 3, 2023
Title More than Words
Tengo sentimientos encontrados con esta serie, por un lado me parece preciosa y por otro me causa dolor
0 0
