K-Drama
On Cosmetic Playlover Season 2 • Aug 9, 2026
Title Cosmetic Playlover Season 2
I liked it! Nothing special but very comforting
0 0
On Husbands in Action • Jul 18, 2026
Title Husbands in Action
At first, I thought it was a bit boring, but in the end I enjoyed it a lot!
1 0
On Stella Next to Me • Mar 8, 2026
Title Stella Next to Me
I really liked it! It was cute and sweet!
0 0
On At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2 • Dec 12, 2025
Title At 25:00, in Akasaka Season 2
I enjoyed this season, but I loved S1. I thought this one was just fine, not necessary, but entertaining. I still love Komagine Kiita's acting, he expresses a lot with his eyes.
1 0
On Back! Stage • Nov 19, 2025
Title Back! Stage
I'm so glad we can watch this internationally! All of the actors did a great job, and it was very entertaining. So happy to see Yunho acting again!
3 0
cute penguin • Aug 31, 2025
Game Pick my next watch
Both “Study Group” and “Head Over Heels” are among the best series I've seen this year, so if you decide to watch either of them, I hope you enjoy them very much ^^
1 0
On Head over Heels • Aug 28, 2025
Title Head over Heels
Perhaps it's because I had seen comments saying that the second part was more boring, so I went in with low expectations, but I loved all the episodes and was hooked the whole time!
8 0
On Heart Stain • Feb 26, 2025
Title Heart Stain Spoiler
I know it's not going to happen because it's a love story but I would prefer Woohyun to finish the series single, he has no future with either option.
4 0
Replying to staz • Feb 6, 2025
Game Which of these dramas should I watch to clear my head?
let the curse mention 🗣
I'm watching it right now and I'm really enjoying it!!
0 0
Replying to Vie • Feb 5, 2025
Game Which of these dramas should I watch to clear my head?
You should try 'study group'It's really fun
I really want to watch it! But I'm the binge-watching type, so I'll wait until it's all released!
2 0
On Wedding Impossible • Jan 21, 2025
Title Wedding Impossible
I really enjoyed it! The last few chapters are a mess but until then it has been a very funny and nice story. Deserves more, I have seen more mediocre dramas with better scores.
3 0
On Summer Strike • Jan 2, 2025
Title Summer Strike
I don't like Ji Young at all, one of the characters who have made me the most annoyed.
6 0
YogyYogii • Dec 25, 2024
Game Best 2024 BL of the year!
I loved "25 Ji, Akasaka de", I know it has some mixed opinions but it really made me emotional. "The Time of Fever" was also an incredible watch!
5 1
On My Damn Business • Nov 14, 2024
Title My Damn Business
I like Suan but everything else could be so much better.
1 0
On Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2 • Oct 27, 2024
Title Minato Shouji Coin Laundry Season 2
The second half is much better but overall it's a very cute show. I enjoyed it!
2 0
Replying to Marlock • Sep 5, 2024
Title Chastity High
It has nudity, I've just finished the second episode and some sex scenes aren't covered, you can see their bottom.
The second episode
0 1
Replying to Marlock • Aug 30, 2024
Title Chastity High
It has nudity, I've just finished the second episode and some sex scenes aren't covered, you can see their bottom.
Yes, you can, like you said it was a quick scene, but if they're worried about someone else watching it, it's better if they know 😅
6 4
Replying to fumiyaenjoyer • Aug 30, 2024
Title Chastity High
Does this show contain nudity? Wanna watch it on tv, but if it has nudity I'll be watching it in my room, on my…
It has nudity, I've just finished the second episode and some sex scenes aren't covered, you can see their bottom.
3 6
On The Matchmakers • Jul 31, 2024
Title The Matchmakers
I'm in episode 4 and I think it's a bit boring, it gets better? Should I continue?
0 1
On Love Is Better the Second Time Around • Jul 23, 2024
Title Love Is Better the Second Time Around
I'm not sure if I like their relationship, but it has some really cute and funny moments and I like Miyata's character a lot.
2 0
