Editorials
Replying to Cherrymotion • Oct 27, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I don't think so. But who knows right? Personally I think that arthdal universe is too precious to let go just…
Ya took so long for it to come out and then not having it exclusive with Netflix didn't help it any! However, I do see more parts in the future but i don't think we will see anymore anytime soon tho unfortunately.
0 0
Replying to Maike14 • Oct 27, 2023
Title Moving
Maybe because your are used to concentrated lineup of nothing but romcoms and romance dramas to get what a gem…
Lol ugly that’s far from ugly. Honest truth. Majority enjoyed it and one of the highest rated on mdl. I’m entitled to my opinion too… if you don’t like something you don’t have to comment. Simple as that.
1 2
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Oct 27, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I definitely enjoyed this over first 3 parts. However I do agree with some of the comments the writing could have been way better for most of the characters. Some say stop at this and not do anymore but leaving such open ending like that hard not to wonder what will happen next. With the rarity of these type of dramas in KLand I want more seasons. Too many modern romance dramas. Need more dramas like these.
1 0
Replying to ditZy • Oct 27, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
i watched ep 1 and i don’t think i can watch with the actor change… does anyone know why the actors dropped…
This happens a lot with second seasons whether it’s a K drama or the occasional C Drama. Actors usually have busy filming schedules so hard to get them all back in one place for 2-4months of the year. 9 out of 10x usually busy schedule or actor not feeling the drama after the first season is completed.
0 0
Replying to Moving • Oct 26, 2023
Title Moving
Replying to deleted comment
Maybe because your are used to concentrated lineup of nothing but romcoms and romance dramas to get what a gem this drama was.
0 6
On Moving • Oct 26, 2023
Title Moving
I just happened to come across this drama when I didn’t have anything else to watch. What a gem this drama was! From the acting to cgi it was fantastic. Only thing that upset me was it was such a good reunion of families but left with an open ending. I really hope they make a season 2. Many dramas end up with open endings but never see another follow up season. So I hope that curse won’t happen with this drama!
3 1
Replying to chax • Oct 24, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
I don't care MDL. They always prioritize stupid romcoms. In this comment section also they need this masterpiece…
Ya ranking/ratings are always favored even the worst of romance dramas.
0 0
Replying to Veronika M • Oct 24, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
She was important in K2. I am minority who kind of liked her. She was very important part of the story and it…
The K2 i thought was a great show. From beginning to the end. Acting was great all the way around and fighting scenes were some of the best I've seen.
1 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Oct 20, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I don't think so. But who knows right? Personally I think that arthdal universe is too precious to let go just…
I agree there is a lot to explore. However, depends on the reception this gets at the end of it. I hope it gets another season or two. The number of episodes between the first season and second season is compact with a lot which I would enjoy knowing the tribes, what happens with all this over, what will happen between Tanya and Eun Seom. I just won't get my hopes up since K dramas are notorious for not having a second season let alone 3, 4th etc.
1 2
On I Am Nobody • Sep 6, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
I’m really enjoying this. The music is really good too! Anyone know the name of the song for the ending credits?
3 0
Replying to DramaLover In Me • Aug 28, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
that is my favorite! It is ONLY LOVE by FAYE.. same singer of REMAINING LOVE in Love Between Fairy and Devil..
Thank you!! :)
1 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 28, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Anyone knows the song that plays at the end of episode 32 when Chaoyue takes off her face covering. I took a look at the ost didn't hear it on there. This is the second drama now that I heard this song but have yet to find out the name of it.
5 3
Replying to Rumki sinha • Aug 10, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
chengyi never gets any awards for his outstanding performances.he is such a marvelous actor.i hope he gets more…
Cheng Yi always comes with great performances. Sucks he doesn’t get recognized as much as others do when awards come around each year
2 0
Replying to Europa • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Did ancient Chinese really use wooden blocks as pillows? They looked so uncomfortable
Idk how they thought it was comfortable but they certainly did use them as a headrest.
1 0
On The Longest Promise • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
I just finished this. Wow what a great drama. Xiao Zhan never disappoints especially when it comes to this genre of dramas. RM's character at the start of the drama was quite irritating but it was great to see her mature throughout the drama. The ending left me satisfied which a lot of times I feel unsatisfied with. It was a good adaption from the novel. I hard as it to say I think I enjoyed this more than TTEOM.
14 4
Replying to AnHua • Jul 28, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
Both are correct We Tv version has 40 episodes with different lengths, some episodes over 1 hour. NF has 43 because…
Both are. WeTv/Tencent is 40 episodes. Netflix has more episodes due to the longer length of the episodes on WeTv/Tencent. The last Episode was over an hour long.
1 0
On Destined • Jul 14, 2023
Title Destined
I have to say I was surprised by this drama. I found it tot be a lot better than I expected it to be. The ending was satisfying by putting a loose ends together and a happy ending. May Zhou Ye reign with peace and prosperity!
9 0
On Destined • Jul 13, 2023
Title Destined
This is why you should kill any royals from a previous dynasty because of things like the Princess and Empress Dowager. Overall this drama been very enjoyable to watch. I hope it will have a satisfying ending :)
0 1
On Back from the Brink • Jun 13, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
An ending that satisfied my heart. What a satisfying drama. May Tianyao and Yanhui live a happy long life together :)
2 0
On Prosecution Elite • Jun 8, 2023
Title Prosecution Elite
This got to be one of the slowest dramas I've watched in a while. Through 10 episodes and it's so hard to keep going due to the lack of anything exciting going on. I always enjoy Dilraba's dramas but I might end up not finishing this one unfortunately.
0 7
