Celebrity
On Zhao Ge • Oct 22, 2022
Title Zhao Ge
It's been 6 years, I heard there are ao many production which is just not released.. like forever.. then at least C-governmnet shoud allow those production companies to sell to other countries!!??
7 5
sunday • Oct 22, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Word of Honor
I noticed too late why nobody had said to me??(Actually someone did.. alongside the untamed..)
1 0
Akage Girl • Oct 22, 2022
Article Book vs Drama – The Eternal Debate
Most of visualised novel has pros and cons. I like them both in their own ways as much as the characters stay in the origianl characteristics. Story can be changed but also according to the original storylines. It sounds simple but there aren't many..
1 0
uhsame • Oct 22, 2022
Article C-Drama Recommendations with "Legend" in the Title
I haven't noticed how many legends they have!
0 0
