Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Highly introverted blue land.
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 5, 2019

Meenoay

Highly introverted blue land.
Replying to Meenoay • 9 days ago
Thank you for writing this comment. Otherwise here some CP obsessed newly made accounts are asking me to provide…
Who told you I have write this reply for you and specifically mentioned you here. 😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂.
0 0
Replying to Meenoay • 9 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
They have a whole summary of how Yuer reacted to the scenes in review episodes. They quoted her words and that even don't need a prove because everyone watched the review episodes by the participants.
Also, they shared the things from the Chinese socials. People here are asking me to provide my source of information like I am obliged to provide them my source.
0 0
Replying to Sandrusca • 10 days ago
So Yuer mom apologized for her behavior and basically confirmed she was liking shady comments towaards Xiaoyu…
Thank you for writing this comment. Otherwise here some CP obsessed newly made accounts are asking me to provide the original source of data.
0 2
Replying to Meenoay • 10 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
Lol make another account to write things and asking me the same thing again and again. As you very much know about it. Also,get your facts check by yourself as many people here are claiming the same thing.
0 1
Replying to Meenoay • 10 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
Who told you I need to provide you the screenshot. Some people are very much everywhere to see things from their own eyes.
0 3
Replying to Meenoay • 10 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
Well I don't need the approval whether to change my source or not.
Have a good day for you as well.
0 0
Replying to Meenoay • 10 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
Xilun past wait ? This is something I don't even know about.
0 2
Replying to Meenoay • 10 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
Yes vague as hell like the account made on different forums for the favourite CP.
0 5
Replying to Meenoay • 10 days ago
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate…
You are no where to tell me whether I need to change my sources or not. I am not a source. I have read the things people mentioned with the pictures from Chinese socials.
2 1
Replying to Humanbeing • 10 days ago
Is Yuer like, the most hated female contestant in dating show history? Honestly, I feel like usually when a popular…
She is getting massive hate because of the detective Chinese netizens. They found out that she liked the hate post against Hewen and someone even write her reaction episode comments in a detail summary how she tried to change the narrative that Hewen is at fault. She and her mom apologized. She liked the comments of some netizens and trying to protect Xiulin which portray him and herself as the victim couple which backfired to them as per netizens. Her mom also liked the posts or comments where netizens are saying that she should end the relationship with Xiulin. C netizens are still digging out many things. She was introduced as a princess by the production team but things turned out.
Furthermore,SEA viewers and international viewers taking side with c netizens this time.
6 21
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 10 days ago
Chinese people invest huge amount for their favourite CP. The dating show isn't a joke there. Investors,brand endorsements,show rating everything matters. Chinese Netizens always known for their passionate and blunt reviews. You can't ignore them. They don't give a damn whatever you say as an international audience.
The most popular CP get huge endorsement deals, and get treatment like celebrities.
CP from Season 7 recently invited by Burberry that's how big the real CP impact is.
This season Xinghan CP is the most popular and loved CP by the netizens. The twins fans celebrated the birthday of twins by purchasing the board ads.
5 1
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 18 days ago
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
C netizens throwing hate to Xiulin. They hate how he is pursuing her and showing obsession and never give privacy to Hewen. Some people said Xiulin is too young to understand many things.
But here is my take, Yuer is always centre of attraction and she knows this clearly that even in this show almost everyone was interested in her. But she fall for Hewen easily. She doesn't want to accept it that a girl who is a princess how she fall for a guy who isn't showing obsession and chasing her like a crazy person. Hewen is behaving like a old man mature nature. He should in public among other fellows should open up more for her but he is timid and isn't obsessed with her. Tsinghua scholar girl is a perfect type of a person who suits with Hewen but he isn't interested in him.
Yuer never stopped Xiulin whenever he invade privacy. He always follows her like a puppy. I guess she should choose Xiulin because I agree with netizens that she can be happy with him but Hewen I don't think so they will go further.
6 2
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 19, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
Renfang and Yu Yang the most cutest couple who always mind their own business and Yu Yang one of the guy who wasn't after Yuer even for a minute. They both are mature, sensible and people who are around music.
6 1
On Heart Signal Season 9 • Aug 4, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
I don't understand why they focused on introducing the four participants in detail and others in a rush. Why are they making the one female participant the female lead and the others part of the supporting cast? I don't like this sort of nonsense. I hope it gets better with the coming episodes. I am rooting for all the female participants.
5 1
Replying to keykeykeykey • Aug 3, 2026
and it's sad how it ended between them. They were both afraid of rejection, but at least he had a way out.
I agree. Why would you gaslight other person. When you clearly knows Lei Tong is a straight forward simple person. You play guessing game and make him feel guilty that he told you that he don't know because of of confusion. Chunzi might become the most beloved girl in this season if she we're not like this.
0 0
On Yes, I Do Season 6 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Yes, I Do Season 6 Spoiler
Zhu and Chunzi really want the other one to take care of them, as they both suffered in their previous relationships. As the panelist said, Chunzi has a defense mechanism. I don't think it should be like this: to choose a person for a date and ask questions in a rude manner so that the other person becomes confused. Lei Tong tried his best to understand her in the best possible manner. Lei Tong is one of the most excited people who was totally into her.
She likes Zhu, but Zhu moves towards another girl. It's not the other person's fault. I guess she was good in start, but if you really like to stick around with one person, then don't confuse the other one. You were honest and gave a chance to everyone. Moreover, Chunzi is really beautiful; she looks damn gorgeous in that black dress with President Lei.
0 0
On Love Actually Season 5 • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love Actually Season 5 Spoiler
Let me write this. CEO is a loser. Danqi tried her best, as she liked him. But he was obsessed with Liu Liu and used her as an option. If Liu Liu rejects him, he has an option. Danqi deserves better. She let go of Zhouran because he isn't her type, but why CEO play a whole damn game and even put pressure on Liu Liu that she cried? Even though she has said that she is never in a relationship and she doesn't want to hurt anyone feeling. She is sorting out what she really wants. Girl, Liu Liu, you hurt many people, including yourself. BK understands you and moves towards Rita because Rita is clear. I know everyone has a different personality; not everyone can be pretty clear, but girl, you are a people pleaser. That's not how relationships work by keeping people on standby.
7 0
On Yes, I Do Season 6 • Jul 13, 2026
Title Yes, I Do Season 6 Spoiler
I love how Chunzi straigt up tell infront of everyone that she has her eye on three male participants. And till now, she has a date with every single one of them. Her heart wants the puppy owner, but she is happier and more comfortable with Li Tong. I hope she chooses a person whom she can spend quality time with, remain comfortable with, and can talk whatever is in her mind and who treats her well. Chunzi owns a business, so she definitely wants a mature person in her life who understands her really well. She has given the chance to all three participants. Let's see what happens.
Xiao Jiang and Zhang Zixin's relationship is so realistic. One is worried and pissed off that he is a sensitive person who wants attention and needs to speak up with the girl, and Zixin, on the other hand, is worried that their relationship will be a long-distance relationship and how they will manage it.
Chu Chu, the new girl, I like her for how she is so confident and clearly knows what she really wants. She and Zi Hua look good together.
Hao Qian should give a chance to Lian Zhi because she is so honest with her feelings and is writing him letters constantly. I guess, instead of Chunzi, Lian Zhi can be a better choice for him. Because for Chunzi, you need to be really expressive and confident, but you are introvert soul who takes your time to understand the feelings of others only when they give you signals.
I am rooting for all the girls.
4 0
On Love Actually Season 5 • Jul 7, 2026
Title Love Actually Season 5 Spoiler
My assumption came true. BK is really a straightforward person who does not like ambiguous mixed signals. Boy is lucky enough to find a beautiful, caring, successful luxury brand sweetheart, Tata/Rita, who gives him completely clear signals. She discussed many things with him, and he really adores her. They are the most comfortable and secure couple I have ever seen on any dating show.
Daqi, girl, you deserve a person who truly admires you for who you are. You are dreamy and such a romantic person. I do not know why things with Zhouran did not work out well. Hui, girl, you are doing a great job! She is one of the most likable girls in this season. She not only checked Liu Liu, but also helped her to eat some food.Lizheng is finally becoming his happy version and understanding the meaning of this dating show. I am happy you finally said no to Liu Liu, as you are over your obsession with her. Peixiuan and Wentao are doing great. Wentao is a little bit nervous around Xuan because she is an experienced, confident, happy, and successful CEO.
8 0
On Love Actually Season 5 • Jul 7, 2026
Title Love Actually Season 5 Spoiler
How can someone even become a toxic fan of a female participant of a dating show even when the show is still on air ? Some people on other socials are so crap I stopped reading their shi't posts. How can you even blame female participants for their choices because your favorite is never being in a relationship is confused, indecisive, attention seeker. CEO is obsessed with her. Otherwise,the only person who understand her well according to her was the poet. She suits really well with him. But may be he wasn't her type.
3 0