News
On Yoon Doo Joon • Jun 15, 2025
Person Yoon Doo Joon
OMG😱 I was watching Let's Eat season 2 and fall in love with this man😍😘❤️🔥. I can't believe how he is not popular and does not act in more dramas😠😠 Kmedia MUST give this man opportunity to be main charachter in more kdramas!!!!🚨🚨
6 0
On Let's Eat Season 2 • Jun 15, 2025
Title Let's Eat Season 2
I didn't watch season 1 and directly start watching this season and OMG😱😱😱 I love it!!!!! ML and FL chemistry is on another level, both of them are magnificently cute, beautiful🤩🤩 I like FL a lot as a actress but now I am also fan of the ML.🥰🥰🥰
1 0
On Kim Joo Hyuk • Jun 8, 2025
Person Kim Joo Hyuk
Omgg I am watching Lovers in Prague and fell in love with the character he played but now I can't believe he died 8 years ago😭😭😭😭😭 I am shocked and sorry 😔😔😔 Rest in peace🕊🕊
2 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 5, 2025
Title Lovestruck in the City
Oh no! Was just considering this drama!
you must watch it💯🔥. I absolutely love it🥰 but final episode was focusing on minor characters so I just got a little shocked that's all😅
6 1
On Lovestruck in the City • May 21, 2025
Title Lovestruck in the City
what kind of final episode was it that??? 🙄🙄🙄
3 3
On Chae Won Bin • May 5, 2025
Person Chae Won Bin
she is young sucessful actress, I wish to see her as main characher in lots of dramas🤲🏻
9 0
On Shin Seul Ki • May 5, 2025
Person Shin Seul Ki
I wish to see her as a main charachter in college, medical, law and rom-com dramas. I hope she gets recognized and more popular <3
7 3
On Love in the Big City • Mar 25, 2025
Title Love in the Big City
OMG THIS IS THE BEST OF EVER. I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MUCH PERECT MOVIE FOR 5 YEARS. THEY ARE SO CUTE, MAIN ML IS SO HANDSOME, THEIR CHEMISTRY IS JUST PERFECT ITSELF. I ENJOY WATCHING THEİR FRIENDSHIP AND UNIQUE CHARACTER🤩✨️💗😌
16 0
On Dream High Season 2 • Feb 22, 2025
Title Dream High Season 2
I wish they release season 3,4,5 and more... This season was magnificently awesome, I don't understand why this is so much underrated. So please don't mind bad comments, right now go and start the drama😉🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
3 0
On Dream High Season 2 • Feb 22, 2025
Title Dream High Season 2
so perfect. I would like to forget all episodes and watch again 🤩
1 0
On Jung Jin Woon • Feb 16, 2025
Person Jung Jin Woon
his appearance and his voice and his acting skills are on different level. I would like to see him in more and more dramas 😍🔥🫀
2 0
On Undercover High School • Jan 22, 2025
Title Undercover High School
OMG HE IS MY MAN. PLEASE GIVE US THE DRAMA
3 0
On Jung Da Bin • Jan 18, 2025
Person Jung Da Bin
she played shin bi character so well, she was so cute back in 2005 😍😍 I hope she gets more chances to play in more dramas
2 0
On No Tail to Tell • Jan 6, 2025
Title No Tail to Tell
whattttt will it be released in july?????? wtfffff I can't wait!!!
2 1
On Shin Ye Eun • Nov 2, 2024
Person Shin Ye Eun
I watched almost all her dramas, each of them really has amazing and different taste . I wish to see her in the future
7 0
On Kang Hoon • Nov 1, 2024
Person Kang Hoon
please some of the best scriptwriters and pds give him 1st male lead in good dramas please🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
7 0
On Kang Sang Jun • Nov 1, 2024
Person Kang Sang Jun
he is so cute and good actor. I would like to see him in more dramas🤩
4 0
On Shin Dong Woo • Oct 2, 2024
Person Shin Dong Woo
anyone knows his insta account name?
0 0
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Aug 3, 2024
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
everything about this drama was AWESOME😉🤭😁 I LOVE THE CHEMISTRY AND EACH ROLES (EXCEPT Do Min Ik's mother), I abandoned most of the dramas I started for 2 years. But this one was definitely different😍😍 It is very gripping, exciting and funny. I finished in 3 days. Thanks to all staffs who worked in this AWESOME project. I loved the each detail of it. "Veronica Park" is something I will never forget LOL
5 0
On Full House • Jul 20, 2024
Title Full House
both leads were so much funny but I really got angry until the end because of ML lead's childish behaviors. He didn't change his behaviors at all towards FL until the end 🙄😒Except childish and rude behaviors, all things let me finish the drama😅 I loved how they were pure and sweet in the drama🥰. Rain was really cutie pie here LOL😄😍. and also FL was brave and clever, not a stupid one. Therefore I would like to thank scriptwriter for the female character💐💐
3 0
