It’s normal, i know people who are that skinny and are perfectly healthy, they eat normally and good, they eat…
I know FL from her past works so I did comparision. I think she lost weight a lot, her face looks unhealthy for me. I know there are some people whose metabolism too fast but I don't think there is same situation here
This is the worst drama I have ever seen in kdrama . It was going nicely at first but last epi had killed this…
but this drama was planned to be short so they have to select some parts and leave some parts out. so that's why it ended up so quickly without details.
I also wish to see how ML ended up this way and what happened to him but there was no time to show us.
Omg I just finished the drama and I am in love with all characters except Da Eun. I love how it ended I wish they also release season 2 with more episodes ASAP. I love the chemistry between main roles. It is devastating 😱😍💥
Every moment and every character was entertaining. I enjoyed watching it very much, I still can't believe that this series was shot in 2007 because it is a series that is far beyond history. The scriptwriter really did a great job, the actors' chemistry and acting are 10, 5 stars.
Firstly I watched 19 epidodes then gave a break about 6 months then finished the drama. I really like it ♥︎ I think it is one of the best dramas for old ones.
You may think (as I see in some comments below) childish or slightly exaggerated for the some parts but NO! Those are parts of human nature. I think this drama's content is also reality. Even you can find a part of you 😉
I enjoyed while watching. sometimes I felt embrassed, sometimes I got angry. and sometimes I laughed 🫠
So that I recommend you everyone🤞🏻 Please give a chance and watch it.✨️🧡
I love both ML and FL and there will be time travel thing in here so yess I am excited😁
I am really excited🤩💘
love you from Turkiye💘🇹🇷
I also wish to see how ML ended up this way and what happened to him but there was no time to show us.
I love the chemistry between main roles. It is devastating 😱😍💥
PLEASE EVERYONE GO AND WATCH IT
Firstly I watched 19 epidodes then gave a break about 6 months then finished the drama. I really like it ♥︎ I think it is one of the best dramas for old ones.
You may think (as I see in some comments below) childish or slightly exaggerated for the some parts but NO! Those are parts of human nature. I think this drama's content is also reality. Even you can find a part of you 😉
I enjoyed while watching. sometimes I felt embrassed, sometimes I got angry. and sometimes I laughed 🫠
So that I recommend you everyone🤞🏻 Please give a chance and watch it.✨️🧡