News
Replying to Syd • Oct 16, 2020
Title The Untamed
Haha been there!Here's the link to the novel: https://exiledrebelsscanlations.com/novels/grandmaster-of-demonic-cultivation/Have…
thank you so much.
2 1
On The Untamed • Oct 15, 2020
Title The Untamed
just finished the drama in a week and half! i blame myself for not dragging a bit longer :( can someone please give me the link of the novel transleted to english. thank you in advance.
2 3
On My Lovely Girl • Sep 27, 2014
Title My Lovely Girl
awful acting from both Krystal and KMS. disappointed.
1 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 19, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
what's wrong with you people!! it should be ranked #1 and rated 10\10!
10 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 13, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
how am i supposed to get on with my life?
3 0
On Zo In Sung • Sep 7, 2014
Person Zo In Sung
RESPECT.
1 0
Replying to Meeiishal • Sep 5, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
WHAT IS THIS?!! AM I REALLY ON EPISODE 14? when did this happen?! I feel like we just started this drama! I'm…
this is my reaction after every ep. and every part! like WHAT? who give time a right to fly this quick!!!!
2 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Sep 5, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
when Hae Soo got to see Jae Yul was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen. he was so so real I almost died.
7 1
Replying to Mary28 • Aug 21, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
the chemistry between all the actors is so comfortable and it just makes me want to be apart of their scene.
my thoughts exactly!
2 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Aug 21, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
it's becoming one of my all time favorites! I sorta don't want to end at all I sorta can't wait for it to be done so I could watch it all over again and again.
3 0
Replying to Meplus • Nov 2, 2013
Title The Heirs
why does she always turn to a freakin wooden stick every time someone hug\kiss her!!!! wae waaaaeee! makes me…
like seriously you don't have JKS or Lee min ho hugging you everyday of your life! she should lean to it & enjoy it while it lasts
3 0
On The Heirs • Nov 2, 2013
Title The Heirs
why does she always turn to a freakin wooden stick every time someone hug\kiss her!!!! wae waaaaeee! makes me want to kill her
10 0
Replying to palak • Oct 3, 2013
Title Gangnam 1970
I wish they played Korean movies in movie theaters in my country :( I want to see Lee Min Ho on the big-screen…
This. *broken heart*
1 0
Replying to zaskalman • Jul 8, 2013
Title Kangchi, the Beginning
I can sense a season 2....... :D
just finished the last ep. I HOPE SO! it would be so freakin fuuunnnyhhh
6 0
Replying to Bladey • Jun 23, 2013
Title Ditto
Sounds like they used the idea from Frequency, except there was a plotlinme about father and son. Hmm.
is it a remake or something? because when I checked Frequency it was released in April 2000, and this one was in May 2000!
0 3
Replying to Jamaique3d • Jun 2, 2013
Title 3-Iron
This show speaks to me
that's what I said. truly a masterpiece.
0 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Jan 27, 2013
Title Autumn's Concerto
wasn't that great after all. skipped soooooo many scenes.
1 0
Replying to sam9 • Jan 6, 2013
Article Best of 2012 Korean Drama Poll
Love rain, best Kiss,water fountain..
Amen.
1 0
Replying to shaz22 • Jan 6, 2013
Article Best of 2012 Korean Drama Poll
"Rooftop prince" is leading for best drama and best comedy...........Are voters being sarcastic?
that's what i thought! like seriously.
1 0
On Architecture 101 • Jun 12, 2012
Title Architecture 101
broke my heart <'3
1 0
