Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Aug 2, 2026
I hope we'll have multiple osts, probably codekin duet is one of them. Considering both of them have sung before,…
Yes, multible OST is a MUST! both solos and duets. I really like when Bacode is singing a soft ballad, his voice is incredible soothing, so I have my fingres cross for that.

His name is only spelled Kid, but the name is pronounced Kit 🀣

There are so many questions...
Thank God, the editing team is already began the post-production work.
1 0
On Kiss Me, Remember? • Aug 2, 2026
So the photo from the Hospital with Pas and Kid.... What happened??? It gives angst vibe 😭

A guitar solo from Kid???
Could he be playing the KMR's OST or are we going to have duet between Pas and Kid 😍
3 2
adrien • Aug 1, 2026
Photo Photo
Please write Q9 as the titel
0 0
adrien • Aug 1, 2026
Photo Photo
Please write Q9 as the titel
0 0
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Aug 1, 2026
Yaa thanks now I'm even more excited. The pilot trailer already looked so visually pleasing and comforting. I…
Yes, I love the varm colors too.
0 0
Replying to cdramaland • Jul 27, 2026
Hi, where can I watch this?
Really??? It's so weird, since it's one of their biggest hit.
0 0
Replying to Pmwahyu • Jul 27, 2026
The filming is really fast, do they have airing date already?
There isn't a release a date yet, but my guess is, that it will air not long after You Maniac.
2 0
On The Decisive Moment • Jul 25, 2026
Can't wait for Shen Yue to join the rest of the cast at the roadshow on the 29th of July in Chengdu for the promotion of The Decisive Moment πŸ₯°πŸš€
4 1
Replying to cdramaland • Jul 25, 2026
Hi, where can I watch this?
You can stream it on the Mango TV app
0 2
Lily Alice • Jul 19, 2026
This movie is a masterpiece. Definitely a must watch.

Wu Lei and Shen Yue are perfect in period dramas. Their screen time together isn't long, but my God, the time they have together, they bring such chemistry. It's both heartwarming and hilarious, they will make you laugh.

Wu Lei and Shen Yue son played by Huang Bo are giving such a wonderful perfomance.
The yearning to come home and the technicality behind the crisis of their space travel is truly breathtaking to watch.
3 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Jul 13, 2026
Title Mr. Bad
this is so boring like he got a haircut thats it not bad anymore not ancient anymore not INTERESTING anymore
Then go watch costume dramas...
3 0
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Jul 11, 2026
What? Is this Extraordinary You c-drama remake? With Shen Yue? Why I only find out now? I wonder who will play…
Have in mind, that it's not a adaption of the kdrama "Extraordinary You" but an adaption of the webtoon "July Found by Chance”, which "Extraordinary You" also is adapted from, which means it could very different from the kdrama.

I really can't wait to watch this.
4 0
On Be with Me • Jul 7, 2026
Title Be with Me
So Shen Yue are going fly paragliding in this drama!!!!😭😭😭

I could never get myself to do that (I'm afraid of heights)
She is such a badass! 😍
2 0
On Kiss Me, Remember? • Jul 7, 2026
The fact that it's 'Earth Rise Studio Editing House' who is going to be in charge of the editing of the series is very comforting.

Some of their other work includes:
- 'Last twilight' starring Sea & Jimmy
- 'A Tale of Thousand Stars' starring Earth & Mix
- 'Ticket to Heaven' starring Gemini & Fourth.
6 2