Yes it's cringe as f...., but that's what makes it so freaking hilarious. The cast has a great sense of humor and you can tell, that they had a lot of fun filming this. It's a really fun, light comedy, almost a little cartoonise.
It's not a profound story with a strong character development, so if that's what you looking for, then your are not the targeted audiens.
That's because it hasn't been released with eng subs yet...GagaOOLala cancelled the release.
I think it was a mix between Jeff's company statement (about not receiving any payment) and the pressure from fans online. who was ready to boycott the drama, since the actors wasn't paid.
Therefor the only network who has released the drama is the korean network "Wavve" (without english subtitles).
I've reread it several times by now... I just need that mango fruit to wake up and release it already π I'm not complaining, it's just so hard to keep waiting!!!
MGTV 2026 Investment Conference will be held on May 21th, so we meight get new material.
The cast has a great sense of humor and you can tell, that they had a lot of fun filming this.
It's a really fun, light comedy, almost a little cartoonise.
It's not a profound story with a strong character development, so if that's what you looking for, then your are not the targeted audiens.
https://x.com/gagaoolala/status/2051919911593579002?s=20
THE WAR IS OVER!!!!!
The actors are FINALLY being paid!!! π
Read SOS Statement on Twitter:
https://x.com/studio_onsaturn/status/2051640811272773988?s=20
THE WAR IS OVER AND THE ACTORS ARE BEING PAID NOW π
Therefor the only network who has released the drama is the korean network "Wavve" (without english subtitles).
GagaOOLala cancelled the release.
I respect, that she isn't your cup of tea, but keep the insults to yourself.
By the way, your gramma sucks.