Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Selene6_23 • Apr 4, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Well it's really happening I hope they informed Studio on Saturn about it 😬
Well... They have informed the actors... Jayson Lee has confirmed that on Twitter (X)... but they might not have any control over it, if the new company owns the rights to the series, they can do whatever they want with it.
5 7
Replying to Bo_Paw • Apr 3, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I don't see anything from Jeff.
😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Naomi bella • Apr 3, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
When did they start filming this?
It's 3 years ago it got filmed.

Barcode was only 18 years at the time and now he is 21 turning 22 😂
3 0
Replying to BLohime • Apr 3, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I hope this is not April's fools 🫠🥲Because i am really excited about this. 😭😍💜
It's coming Jayson Lee has confirmed 😭
3 0
Replying to ang • Apr 3, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
nah u worked on this hoe for so long i better have 14 eps each 2 hours long
I think it will be like the korean BL 'Semantic Error'.
A movie length stretched out on 8 episodes.
(They got both a movie version were the episodes were merged together and series)
4 0
Replying to Bo_Paw • Apr 3, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I don't see anything from Jeff.
Jayson Lee has confirmed.
0 2
Moonunit • Apr 2, 2026
Photo Photo
Cr. the photo is taking by Shen Yue
1 0
Moonunit • Apr 2, 2026
Photo Photo
Cr. the photo is taking by Shen Yue
0 0
Replying to nueng • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Tbh I don't know if im gonna be watching this. My expectations are so high after waiting 3 years for it and i'm…
I love BarcodeKin too, but I'm not gonna be missing out on 'Wooju Bakery' I will take it for what it is a "movie" length series. Light comedy/romance.
6 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Wasn’t it the same with Semantic error🤔KBLs tend to be on the shorter side.
Exactly! Great point! on 'Viki' you can see it as series with 8 episodes, but there are also a movie version, where all the episodes has merged into 1 movie.
4 0
Replying to Blessed Noona • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
What was even the reason for not releasing it for over 3 years?! I don't get it, but at last it's finally coming
You're welcome
1 0
Replying to nicole • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
WHAAAT IS THIS REAL WTF NOOO WAY IVE BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS FOR WAY TOO LONG
3 LOOOOOOOOOONG YEARS!!! 😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to yume • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I thought it was just an April Fools' joke every year, but Wooju Bakery is actually coming? I won't believe it…
You better believe it Jayson Lee has confirmed today 😭
4 0
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Is this fr? I mean we all had been waiting for a decade....I am not on any social media(and I don't remember either…
Jayson Lee (Hashi in Wooju Bakery) has confirmed on X (twitter) today! It's coming! 😭 ❤️
3 1
Replying to Blessed Noona • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
What was even the reason for not releasing it for over 3 years?! I don't get it, but at last it's finally coming
I think it was because the korean company 'Hanyang Studio' which was producing the series went bankruptcy.
5 2
Replying to Stuts12 • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
Pls tell me it's not an April fool joke!!!
It's coming Jayson Lee has confirmed on X (Twitter)!!!!
2 0
Replying to natann989 • Mar 31, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I don't know man. On one hand I'm happy that it's coming very soon but on the other hand, just eight episodes?…
To be honest I don't care about the length right now. I've seen other very sweet and heartvarming korean BL's, which had the same length, so I'm fine.
5 0