Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 15, 2026
Title Be with Me
Do you mean the "irresponsible" part? It's a quite a regular trate for guys I would say, in their younger…
Keep commenting isn't the way you get your wish to come true......
0 0
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 15, 2026
Title Be with Me
Do you mean the "irresponsible" part? It's a quite a regular trate for guys I would say, in their younger…
Funny, how I was thinking the same about you.
0 2
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 15, 2026
Title Be with Me
Do you mean the "irresponsible" part? It's a quite a regular trate for guys I would say, in their younger…
So childish!
0 4
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 15, 2026
Title Be with Me
Do you mean the "irresponsible" part? It's a quite a regular trate for guys I would say, in their younger…
Please, right now you're the naive one.
Some assumtions are based on pure experience, not just my own, but by the women around me.

As someone, who has a 10 year old relationship and read this novel and what the couple in this drama have thought, I think it's so relatable. I'm lucky, that my own relationship also had an event, like in this drama, that made my man responsible.

It's all about maturing.
3 15
Replying to Mephisto • Mar 15, 2026
Title Be with Me
love how they always manage to described the FL with positive attributes and the ML with negative ones... Always…
Do you mean the "irresponsible" part? It's a quite a regular trate for guys I would say, in their younger years...

Many men get's more mature and responsible, when they get kids and starts a family (that dosen't mean all men without family are carefree)

It's not negativ talk, it's reality.
4 17
On Be with Me • Mar 15, 2026
Title Be with Me
My dream pair came true!πŸ₯°

So excited to see this disfunctional marriage between Shen Yue & Zhang Wanyi

They got set up on a blind date by their parent.
Will they divorce or maybe find "first love" before their marriage ends...
5 0
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 10, 2026
To each their own taste I guess... I have known these type of Variety shows since 2018 because of Shen Yue, "Back…
Don't trust my word for it... I've uploaded a picture of the viewership ranking. (The ranking is measured in one days radius)

Either way, it really dosen't matter. Whether a variety show have a little or big audiens, it matters more, what your own taste is.

My point was only, that a lot of people love " The Inn".
5 0
Replying to _Xianxia_ • Mar 10, 2026
This might be one of the weirdest chinese variety show I've ever watched. I've come to know that such a show exist…
To each their own taste I guess... I have known these type of Variety shows since 2018 because of Shen Yue, "Back To the field" and "Chinese Restaurant" have many similarities to "The Inn", but I guess they won't be your taste either.

These variety shows are huge popular in China, and that's why "The Inn" takes the lead in viewership.
6 4
On You Maniac • Mar 8, 2026
Title You Maniac
Excited to see if this is gonna be BarcodeKin debut together or if it's gonna be "Kiss Me, Remember?"
4 1
Replying to Elth • Mar 8, 2026
Title Happy Ending
Jeff is still promoting this series in this recent interview, so HP is definitely happening:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDKw7KlpsMHe…
I never doubted it.

Creating a series from scratch takes time and seeing how well his MV are made, I would think he is just as thorough. This is his baby, it's gonna be the first series, that his company produce, it's gonna set the standard for his future work, so off course it takes time.

Some series can even take 4-5 years to create.

Let's be patient and let them focus on their art.
5 0
Replying to maple_snow • Mar 5, 2026
Seriously!!! Idk at this point how many times I’ve watched it and laughed over n overπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Me too, it's ridiculously funny! 🀣
2 0
Replying to Moonunit • Mar 5, 2026
Besides the app, MangoTV also upload this variety show on their Youtube channel.
You're welcome! ❀️
1 0
Replying to Maitri07 • Feb 28, 2026
where can I watch in india?
MangoTV upload the variety show on their Youtube channel.
0 0
Replying to maple_snow • Feb 28, 2026
Where to watch this!!?? In my country MangoTV app is not available 😿😿😿..Please let some kind soul post…
Besides the app, MangoTV also upload this variety show on their Youtube channel.
1 2