Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to carrotjuice09 • Jan 15, 2026
why the low rating omg ?? I’m scared to watch now PLS I love girl’s monthly nozaki kun 🥲
Because of stupid fanwars. If you look under reviews you find some very pitiful people and some people, who don’t understand that this is an adaptation of a Manga, so this “world”, is unknown to them, therefor they compare it to a normal comedy, which is crazy.
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Jan 15, 2026
Because of stupid fanwars. If you look under reviews you find some very pitiful people and the rest are people,…
Exactly!
2 0
Replying to Saira • Jan 14, 2026
I didn't have high expectations for this one but it's actually really good it's hilarious so far why is the rating…
Because of stupid fanwars. If you look under reviews you find some very pitiful people and the rest are people, who don’t understand that this is an adaptation of a Manga, so this “world”, is unknown to them, therefor they compare it to a normal comedy, which is crazy.
2 4
On Wander Together • Jan 14, 2026
I don't care what fans says, I'm really looking forward to watch our Meteor Garden CP interact again (and no, I'm not shipping them).

It's gonna be notalgic and I'm crossing my fingers that they're gonna talk about some shared experiences from back in day, filming Meteor Garden.
7 2
Replying to Black leopard • Jan 7, 2026
hi please where can I watch GMMTV Starlympics 2025? I've searched for it but didn't find it
I don't think it's broadcast anywhere.

I've just watch a lot of clips/videos from fans who had been in the audiens.
I watched them om on both Twitter (X) and TikTok by searching on these #'s #GMMTVStarlympics2025, #BarcodeKin, #BarcodeTin and #KinThanachai.
2 0
On High & Low Born to Be High • Jan 7, 2026
I know this is random, but I saw an interview with Snoop Dogg, where he talked about the gangs in the WEST in the old days (The US, California) (the hip hop origins), how the gangs all had their own "walk/dance" (Crib, C-WALK vs B-WALK)
This drama reminds me of that, some of the characters even dresses like old school hip hoppers.

It's going to be very interesting to see how much influence the japanese company have over the project, because the stunts and music in the japanese "version" was incredible, but I have a lot of trust in this cast.
The whole cast are known to be the gym guys/athletic guys of GMMTV and some are even known as good dancers, as far as I know, there is hope for a great outcome.
I just really hope GMMTV takes this project seriously and put the money, time and effort into it, that it deserves. And that the Boys are getting the time/resources to train properly.

And I'm begging you GMMTV please give Barcode more than 2 sec. of screen time, that boy can act! and he really haven't had the opportunity to show it yet under GMMTV.

Lastly I'm so personally overjoyed, that Barcode, Sea and Nanon are in the same series. I would love to see them have some scenes together.
9 0
Replying to dramoraa • Jan 7, 2026
Oh this is gonna be so good bec it seems similar to kdrama Extraordinary You which is my favvvv
It's not the same, the production have the rights to the original work the webnovel/manhwa, not the kdrama.

There might be some similarities, because they come from the same original work, but I think you should expect two different stories.
4 2
Replying to KDAdk • Jan 6, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
it says Korean drama but the cast? of course I can't wait for this one
It was the Korean company "Hanyang Studio", who stood for the production, however the cast is a mix of Thai/Filipinos/Koreans.

You may be waiting for a loooooooooooooooong sweety..... I have waited for 3 years already 😭
4 0
Replying to Selene6_23 • Jan 6, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
2026 is the year we will finally see this, trust me!
😂😂😂
5 0
Replying to vampireslure • Jan 6, 2026
This is one from the 2026 lineup that I think will start production sooner rather than later, since the actors…
That would be great, since Barcode isn't busy with "Happy Ending" either, cause it still at the "Pre-script meeting" state.
5 0
Replying to Moonunit • Jan 4, 2026
Title Happy Ending
He has pre-script meeting between 4-6 january on his calender.
Yes, he also had a world tour and released an album.

Jeff has probably been busy finding sponsors for the drama, remember it's his own company that produces the drama, so gathering sponsers are a big part of the "pre work".

Let's be patient and wait for quality.

I'm also excited for them to take the next step. Hopefully it will be soon.
4 0
Replying to alcoyanazo • Jan 4, 2026
Title Happy Ending
Jeff is now filming the running man, so he won't be able to work on this for a long time
He has pre-script meeting between 4-6 january on his calender.
2 2
Replying to naga juseyo • Jan 2, 2026
just a thought: what if MGTV will cancel it because of TXN? because of what I know, CTV are really skeptical about…
It’s not gonna happen, Mango TV has just released a list of names of their upcoming dramas for 2026 and “One Day In July” was included, besides that Shen Yue is the current Mango TV’s global brand ambassador for the network which is producing the drama, so we’re safe.
4 2
On The Great Dreamer • Dec 31, 2025
The Great Dreamer Update

🗓️ January 1st
⏰10:00
📌 New Year's Day Short Video (Official Weibo, Mango TV)
5 1
Replying to yuenico • Dec 26, 2025
In what sequence would it be the best to watch all three?
You don't hafe to watch the first one before the second one, so it's up to you.

I personally didn't like the first one (story wise), the actors did a great job, but I'm more into the sequel.
2 2
Replying to NyxLuna • Dec 23, 2025
Title Smile Code
i believe in Yu Du Le supremacy 😬
YES! 😆🤣

I really hope that Zou Ting Wei and Shen Yue gets the opportunity to work together again some day 🤞🏼What a duo 😆 I don’t care what their relation is, I just need them back together and make me laugh 😂
2 0
Replying to gomu • Dec 23, 2025
always skipping bo song scene, tbh i don't like his character
Why??? 😭 I’m so team “Wu Bo Song” 🤭
4 0