Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to HanaYuqi • Dec 22, 2025
When will 2026 come? I’m so ready to watch my baby Barcode as a top 😭 When did he grow up so much???
Right?! 😭🤣
3 0
On Kiss Me, Remember? • Dec 22, 2025
After seen Barcode and Kin’s chemistry at the “GMMTV Starlympics 2025” I’m so excited for this one to come out 🥰
9 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Dec 17, 2025
I don't know why you guys think that GMM actors cannot hold to a fighting scene. HSF, ep16 alone was 19 minutes.…
Joss is litteraly a boxer 😅 and all the people who are cast are known as the“gym guys” of GMMTV. Plus some of them are great dancers aswell, so I’m not worry.

They also gonna have some intense training for this. The Company behind the original are collabing with GMMTV, so they are gonna do it justice for sure.
8 0
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Dec 17, 2025
Am I the only one who finds this pairing so wattpad fanfic- coded. Lol Kin being an ice hockey player is so funny…
No…. A little trip on Twitter (X) and you'll find a community already creating ideas for fanfics like “The Race Driver & The Hokey Player”, “The Idol & The Hokey Player” 😆
2 0
On Us in Wonderland • Dec 17, 2025
Shen Yue has joined the cast!!! 🥰
I’m differently going to watch it, the whole cast is GOLD and the plot seems interesting.
3 0
Replying to Moonunit • Dec 12, 2025
Can you explain the concept behind it? I watch the first episode of "High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D"…
Thank you so much for explaining all this!!!
I think, I'll give it a try again 🥰
2 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Dec 1, 2025
Title Mr.Kill
I don’t know how to feel about this…..😬Especially if this comes out before Happy Ending. People might accuse…
The pilot trailer of Happy Ending got released a year ago, so that's not gonna happen.

Besides, we all know GMMTV can't live up to Jeff's productions, so I don't think Jeff is stressed.

It just sucks, that they have to milk others ideas instead of thinking for themself.
1 1
Replying to shana17jk • Nov 28, 2025
i love the japanese og show so much so im so hyped for this remake! the cast is superior as well 🙌
Can you explain the concept behind it?
I watch the first episode of "High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D" (Japanese original story), but that just made me confused..... 😭😭😭

I understand, that there are multible gangs and their are fighting for territory, but like for what??? What's the meaning behind the fighting? Like what is their goal.
2 2
On High & Low Born to Be High • Nov 28, 2025
I'm not familiar with High&Low the japanese version, but Barcode is in it, which is enough for me to get invested 🙌

Time for homework and watch "High&Low: The Story of S.W.O.R.D."

And what do you mean Joss and Barcode are going to be in the same gang, crossing my fingres that they are playing brothers 😭
10 0
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 26, 2025
In the beginning of the pilot, we see Kit (Kin) saving Pas (Barcode) from drowning.
😆😆😆
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 26, 2025
Standard to GMMTV perhaps, but new to Barcode. He is used to action/thriller type of things and always get's a…
Then you have "Happy Ending" to look forward to, I do too 🥰

Comedy/romances is my kind of taste, so I'm gonna "eat it up" 😆
2 0
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 26, 2025
In the beginning of the pilot, we see Kit (Kin) saving Pas (Barcode) from drowning.
GOD, what if. when he get's his memory back, he remember that he has a boyfriend/girlfriend!!!
2 2
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 26, 2025
In the beginning of the pilot, we see Kit (Kin) saving Pas (Barcode) from drowning.
😆 😆 😆
1 0
Replying to ArianaPerez • Nov 26, 2025
Title KinnPorsche
So this series is the last series of BibleBuild and JeffBarcode, and here's the reason, Build got an issue cause…
Stop saying Bible are in "Happy Ending" already!!!
Not a single account from either Jeff or his label has announced that!

You're not just delulu, your mental ill at this point!!!
Your wishful thinking does not make things a reality.

and what do mean by JeffBible reunion in Wuju Bakery??? 😂 😂 😂
Bible was never a partner to Jeff other than the fanfics... That dosen't mean it couldn't happen one day, but please try and come down on planet earth, would you.
2 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Nov 26, 2025
It’s cute, but very standard GMMTV
Standard to GMMTV perhaps, but new to Barcode. He is used to action/thriller type of things and always get's a tragic ending, it's gonna be fun to see him in a comedy for a change. Hopefully with a Happy Ending this time.
10 2
Replying to Moonunit • Nov 26, 2025
In the beginning of the pilot, we see Kit (Kin) saving Pas (Barcode) from drowning.
If you mean the blurred face in the beginning, I'm not so sure it's a woman? I just assumed it was Kin face.
1 5
Replying to legitmegan • Nov 26, 2025
The plot is quite odd but we get to see downbad loser Barcode ... Also who was the person in the beginning
In the beginning of the pilot, we see Kit (Kin) saving Pas (Barcode) from drowning.
1 7
Replying to Vlodd • Nov 26, 2025
A BL with almost the same plot as That Summer. Creativity is dead 🥱
Not a single BL from GMMTV2026 had a completly original idea, like "Mr. Kill" was inspired by "Happy Ending".

What I'm happy about is, that we FINALLY get's to see Barcode in a role, where he enjoying himself and possible have a happy ending, compared to all the strugles his previous charaters has been through. It's going to be a nice change and very different to see him in a light comedy.
6 0