Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
On Shen Yue • Oct 2, 2025
Person Shen Yue
Shen Yue is about to open her OWN STUDIO!!!!!!!!! 😭 πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Shen Yue gave a gift box to her longtime hair and make-up artist Zhang Zhen πŸ’œ

On the gift box it's written;
"Yue Studio" in English
"Shen Yue Studio" in Chinese

https://x.com/mooncake_unit/status/1973669327237947846

Someone pinch me, I think I'm dreaming!!! 😭 😭 😭
2 0
Replying to megatron • Sep 29, 2025
i am on ep 6 and i am extremely stressed. this series is so good though, im not usually this angry
I had the same feeling, I watched the series two times, to understand the timeline, but it was so worth it!

All the characters were played so well and I will give a special shout out to both Barcode and JJ, because some of the scenes they had together, must have been very hard to shot.
2 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 25, 2025
Title Happy Ending
They have pre-script meeting today and the next 3 days. It's coming, we just need to be patient.
Nothing has been announced yet, but who knows what they are "cooking".
1 0
Replying to miss • Sep 23, 2025
Although not many people like it , this drama is one of my Roman Empires. I love all of the characters and their…
I love Gin Lin, her witty personality and how fiercely she becomes, when it comes to protecting her sister and father.

Her "hate" towards Hongye is only cause she want to help "the masked guy", which is also Hongye, so she always loved him, which she is a little late to discover.
1 1
Replying to Ocean eyes • Sep 21, 2025
We dnt get trailer yet hah
"One Day In July" just finished filming. I think we will get some news soon about "The Great Dreamer ".
1 0
Replying to Ake • Sep 21, 2025
THIS right here ! honestly you should just go on X to discuss. I have a lot of fun on there and there’s a lot…
I'm already on twitter, what I loved about MDL was, that you could get honest reviews and interesting conversation from people outside of fandoms, but it's become too diffecult to interact here, because of all the hate comments, which takes up all the space, so I've quit dicussing here.
1 0
Replying to One Day in July • Sep 21, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
The whole cast seemed to have a blast doing filming and the chemistry between Shen Yue and Chen Haosen is chemistrying πŸ₯°

We're probably first gonna be able to see it next year, but I can't wait, I'm so excited after seing Shen Yue's vlog πŸ₯°
2 0
Replying to tabbykitten • Sep 20, 2025
You don't discuss plotlines because you don't want anyone stopping you. The problem is that you think you're a…
This comment shows how little you know about me.
I have plenty of critism towards GMMTV, so don't even begin with that lawyer bullshit.
I'm not in the "GMMTV fan club" just because I like one of their series.

Comments with critism and hate comments are two very different things!

And no, I can't just avoid them, cause even though I may scroll away from them, they keep being posted repeatedly again and again by the same people, so they take up the whole damn space in the comment section.

But don't you worry about me, I have giving up, I'm discussing the plotlines of the series on Twitter (X) from now on, I'm so done with the hate on MDL.

I'm still going to keep uplaoding photos and news about the drama on MDL.
3 0
Replying to BOOSunshine • Sep 20, 2025
You don't discuss plots because you spend your time giving hell to anyone who disagrees with you.
If giving hell means having a discussion, where people can have different views and opnions, I agree with you...

I respect people opnions, also when I don't agree with them, but being respectful has nothing to do with people having an agreements or disagreements, it's just pure decency.
2 0
Replying to Sere • Sep 20, 2025
I think its okay to comment criticism. Afterall that is also part of discussion of the show.The only comments…
Exactly!!! You understand me! 😭
I have never been against comments with criticism, people have different taste and opinions. This is where you can have an interesting conversation.

What I'm talking about is the straight up "hate comments", which feels like "copy pasting" at this point and it's beyond childish behavier.
2 0
Replying to roseButterfly • Sep 20, 2025
But who's stopping you from discussing plots?
No one stopping me, that isn't the issue. The comments, which are actually dicussing the series both good and bad keeps getting pushed further and further down in the comment section by all the the long essays of people bursting their hate of the show. I know, that I can't do anything about it, but I'm considering using another page for my own sanity.

Just for the record, I consider you one of those, who actually want to discuss the series.
1 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 20, 2025
I'm beginning to get a little pist of all the hate comments.

For us who actually love this series, there is no space for us to discuse plotlines or anything, because some people feel the needs to burst out all their frustration on to this page.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for postive aswell as negative comments and I'm not saying the comment section should be "unicorns and rainbows", but PLEASE! I'M BEGGING! Give a little space for us who actually enjoy it and want to discuss plotlines.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT and YOUR DISSAPOINTED... WE KNOW!!!

I'm well aware that my comment has no power, and it will trigger "I can say what want-people" but I'm getting so tired. If the manners dosen't change soon, I will be dicussing plotlines on Twitter (X) only instead, cause it's nearly impossible here on MDL.
12 14
On The Great Dreamer • Sep 20, 2025
Now that "One Day In July" has wrapped up the filming, I hope "The Great Dreamer" will be released soon ❀️
3 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 19, 2025
Only the boys. It sounded like Shen Yue still had to go back and shoot some scenes, when she talked to some of…
So pretty! πŸ₯°
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 19, 2025
This script wasn't created by GMMTV. It was created by Boun himself. This is his vision, and it was always ment…
I was wrong, it's two GMMTV scriptwriters who is credited for the writing. Although it's Bouns baby and it was his idea, I can't say how much he has been involved with the scriptwriting.

I don't think a project should be blindly loved either, just because a sudden person is involved, I just wanted you to be "informed" of who you should be talking about.

Clearly I have something to research myself, sorry.
2 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 19, 2025
This script wasn't created by GMMTV. It was created by Boun himself. This is his vision, and it was always ment…
Oh! I'm so sorry, I was convinced it was him who wrote the script. My bad! I've was too influenced by some other comments.

But it still dosen't change the fact that it was original called "My broccolli", which tells you that it's a comedy.
1 0
Replying to Ssshiii • Sep 17, 2025
So ODIJ wrap up πŸ’ͺπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Only the boys. It sounded like Shen Yue still had to go back and shoot some scenes, when she talked to some of her fans at her fanmeeting today in Malaysia 😊
2 3
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 17, 2025
This script wasn't created by GMMTV. It was created by Boun himself. This is his vision, and it was always ment…
Even before the first "dark" trailer got released, the director said it was a light comedy. Besides a pilot is a snap of series, it dosen't showcase, how the series will end up. The theory about GMMTV changed the script to something else has no proves! They only mentioned they had changed a little about the Characters, Like Ciar was changed a little bit, so he fitted Barcode a little better, when the role went to him. Ramil was always ment to be a little sweet and goofy. The original name of this series was "My broccoli" for crying out lout. To me that dosen't sound like a dark series at all.

If it's not to your liking, that's fair, but it's loved by many. We are some people, who loves light comedys with some vampires/hunters.
5 2