Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to little star • Sep 13, 2025
not Ciar's ravens named after the pet birds of the great god Odin, Huginn and Muninn. haha I like it a lot
As a danish person I found it hilarious...

The US made my ancestors religion a part of the marvel univers (Superheroes), why not give Thailand a chance to use it aswell 😂

If some wants to learn more about the origins of the two ravens (Huginn and Muninn):
https://youtu.be/kRGLMZsb4KM?si=J4z6G63qYERl_ecy
10 0
Replying to Faery Rook Majesty • Sep 13, 2025
So, is Jett a vampire and/or daddy in the hospital is a vampire, and they want rid of Ramil and his family so…
You're right, I was thinking it was Ramill, but he was locked in the painting at the time.
Then it could be Ciar, Methas or Mekhin... or a new player.

What if it turns out to be Ciar who was biten into Jett's neck under the massacre, when they were young, after we have been shipping them together... 🙈
4 0
Replying to Miss Princy • Sep 13, 2025
For some really unknown reason I want Jett and Ciar to be lovers considering both sides hate the other. It would…
I'm with you!
3 0
Replying to inquisitive • Sep 13, 2025
Neo is crushing every series, without partner :)
I agree, in my opinion, it's a waste of good talent and money.
They should do less and but more money and effort in to it.
3 0
Replying to inquisitive • Sep 13, 2025
Neo is crushing every series, without partner :)
Those series with a lot of multible couples isn't my taste...
It's feels like they have to give the audiens more BL content, than story telling, it rarely makes a great series. However there is a few I have enjoyed.
3 2
Replying to inquisitive • Sep 12, 2025
Neo is crushing every series, without partner :)
I'm not saying Neo isn't doing a great job as an actor, but he "never" get's the main leads.

I don't think Barcode needs a "fixed partner", but I don't want him ending up playing only support roles either, he is too damn talented.

But let's wait and see what happens in October, when GMMTV announces their new projects.
4 4
Replying to Ashveil • Sep 12, 2025
Title Wooju Bakery
why it says 'korean drama' isn't it tai?
It's Hanyang Studio (Korean production company) who is producing it.... Or they told us they would at least... If it ever get's released.
4 3
Replying to Tin • Sep 12, 2025
He is one of those actor who truly can ACT I hope GMMTV doesn't push him towards a fixed ship or with someone…
I agree. I want to see him with mutible partners, however do GMMTV deside to put him in a fixed ship, let him or her be talented aswell.... and good looking.
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Sep 12, 2025
I don't think Barcode needs to have a "ship" signed to him, however I'm still hoping for a "enemies…
True ;)
1 0
Replying to MillennialThaiShowLover • Sep 12, 2025
He doesn't need to be pigeonholed with a ship.He needs to just be allowed to act and not have to rely on ships,…
Yes, they have just been doing "pre-script readings" so far. Let's be patient. "Happy Ending" is going to be epic. I Cain't wait to see who else they have cast.
4 0
Replying to Santagirl • Sep 12, 2025
Barcode is still unpaired!!!!! What is gmmtv still waiting for?? Give us a second couple or even third I don't…
I don't think Barcode needs to have a "ship" signed to him, however I'm still hoping for a "enemies to lovers" story between Ciar and Jett 😂
6 2
Replying to XenaSerena • Sep 12, 2025
Anyone know who sang the male version of this ost Sky's Secret (天空的秘密). This I can only find the female…
I don't know who sings it besides La Jiao, but I would also like to know that.
2 0
Replying to darkstar • Sep 10, 2025
Title Our Times
Clear propaganda. However, it's very well produced and entertaining and give some glimpses of the Chinese life…
Facts! But my favorit actress is in it, so couldn't help but watch her parts.
1 0
Replying to Ssshiii • Sep 9, 2025
Loved watching cr9 team in ep 11☺️
Me too! ❤️
1 1
Replying to StellarEsther • Sep 9, 2025
Loved it so, so much!! Can’t believe it’s already over😢! Wishing the CR9 family good luck and auspiciousness…
Yes, if not in a drama, then in another set up.
2 0
Replying to danvtr5 • Sep 9, 2025
Huh? "All that BOC training "? He was in 2 shows and DFF was a complete mess, IMO- even though he faired…
Are we talking about Martin Scorsese the amarican film director? I don't know what you're talking about.
0 0