Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 45 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2022
Replying to Fan of kc drama • Nov 1, 2025
So they said they will give us trailer but gave a little teaser instead. But mgtv must gave trailer now.it has…
I'm getting a little inpatient too, but that's only because, I'm so invested.
Let's give them the time they need, I really want to see them doing the novel justice, even though they probably have to leave something out because of chinese censorship.
1 0
Replying to Moonunit • Oct 30, 2025
Me neither! Have you read the novel?
Yes I have. Twice! 🥰

I was really invested in it. I can't wait to see Xia Xia and Xie Huai in the "The Great Dreamer". Both Xia and Huai has had very traumatic experiences and they kind of helping each other getting through it, plus the romance in it is something I have never seen Shen Yue in before...

I'm guessing some of the novel will be left out because of chinese censorship, but if it's going to be just half as good as the novel, it's going to be so good!

Here is a link, but you can always find the link under "Recent Discussions" on this page🤗
https://mydramanovel.com/the-great-dreamer/

The novel "The Great Dreamer" is adapted from is called "Da Meng Xiang Jia" (大梦想家).
2 1
Replying to 14733752 • Oct 30, 2025
The trailer is so underwhelming. Gives nothing about the story, doesn’t show much chemistry…it’s like they…
As someone who has read the novel it's adapted from, the trailer is just a teaser for the Mango TV Autumn Conference, it dosen't showcase the drama probably.
This is not an "normal" idol drama. There are heavy societal problems, family issues and mental health issues in it. I think, they just wanted to have something to show for the conference. I guess we have to keep being a little patient.
2 0
Replying to iza • Oct 29, 2025
Can't wait to watch this one!!
Me neither!

Have you read the novel?
1 3
Replying to Ssshiii • Oct 27, 2025
Yesss finally 🤗🤗🥰
I'm so seated for this!!! 🥰
Where I live in northern europe, it's going be relased in 9 am 🤗
2 1
On The Great Dreamer • Oct 27, 2025
We're FINALLY getting to watch the trailer for "The Great Dreamer" 😍

Mango TV conference
On October 28
🕓 16:15 – Poster
🕔 16:20 – Trailer
2 3
Replying to leya • Oct 27, 2025
I thought this was gonna air soon 😭
It will :)
2 0
Replying to irisartemys • Oct 20, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Well this series is a lost cause
No, they are right in the middle of doing the scriptwriting
1 0
Replying to ArianaPerez • Oct 20, 2025
Title Happy Ending
It's official that Bible is officially ready as Anawin for this series during the interview in 4 Minutes: The…
Please get some fresh air and a new hoppy. Your delulu brain is crossing the line.
1 0
Replying to Athy • Oct 20, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Please post a source showing this "official" announcement. You've been spouting this misinformation everywhere…
It's not true.
0 0
Replying to kiikiishere • Oct 20, 2025
Title Happy Ending
really ? A bl with Bible and Jeff ?? Are you sure ?
No, it's not true.
0 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Oct 20, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Since the script probably isn’t going to be completed in the next few months and assuming that filming will…
Let's remember, that Jeff has had his music and concerts between all this script writing, so not all his time has been used for this drama.
2 0
Replying to Santagirl • Oct 20, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Is it going to air any time soon? Or it's another ghost series???? 😔😔😔
They have been concentrating on writing the script up until now.
Let's be patient. I have faith in Jeff and his team.
4 0
On Barcode Tinnasit Isarapongporn • Oct 17, 2025
We really need to change this profil picture...
All the heavy make-up/editing dosen't do him any good. I have tried but they didn't want to chance it, cause they thought it was about taste... This isn't about taste, it's about being able to see his real face 😭
5 0
Replying to flyxx k • Oct 17, 2025
i wonder who will be his on-screen partner?? can't wait let's see i need him in his own seriess
Well... He just had a dinner with Kin. They both posted about it and Barcode rarely post about dinners with other GMMTV artist... So off course a new rumor has started 🤭
4 0
Replying to Moonunit • Oct 7, 2025
Beside the series "Happy Ending" with Jeff, their is a rumor going, that he might have a project with…
I agree 100%, He is too good of an actor for that shipping culture in thai BL's.. However, Barcode will do, whatever he wants to do, regardless of what we think. If he choses to be with a permanent partner, I will keep supporting him. I only wish that his upcoming partner, boy or girl will be equally talented.

I also really love, that "JeffBarcode" fans love them both so much and want them to succeed, both together and apart.
I know, that Sats are going to welcome Barcode's new partner, whomever that may be. Off course there will always be a couple of toxic fans, like there is in every fandom, but generally speaking both unit and sats are so suppotive of their individual work.

It's because, whether you are a UNITS (Barcode's fandom), SATS (Jeff's fandom) or SATURNITS (JeffBarcode's fandom) we're not just fandoms, we're family ❤️
4 0
Replying to soph • Oct 7, 2025
is he paired up with anyone at the moment? i know he’s got an upcoming series with jeff but now that he’s…
Beside the series "Happy Ending" with Jeff, their is a rumor going, that he might have a project with Lego from LYKN, because of their interactions on social media, but nothing has been confirmed.

But GMMTV will announce their upcoming series for 2026 here in October, so we're gonna know soon.
2 2